Will Cody green start in 09?

Tim Tebow didn't even start at Florida as a true freshman, he played but in a limited roll. If you look around the country at schools that start true freshman QB's they are usually only because they really don't have a better option. I really don't think thats the case here, do you? I doubt he even plays a down next season, and that will be for the best since Witt who I think gets the start will only be a sophmore. Shoot even if it's Lee he will only be a jounior. Green might be a back up for quite a while! Time will tell. And I didn't forget about Spano, but I really haven't heard much about him either. Should be fun to see how it all unfolds, it's good to have options espeically if we start having injuries.

GBR

Tim Tebow didn't even start at Florida as a true freshman, he played but in a limited roll. If you look around the country at schools that start true freshman QB's they are usually only because they really don't have a better option. I really don't think thats the case here, do you? I doubt he even plays a down next season, and that will be for the best since Witt who I think gets the start will only be a sophmore. Shoot even if it's Lee he will only be a jounior. Green might be a back up for quite a while! Time will tell. And I didn't forget about Spano, but I really haven't heard much about him either. Should be fun to see how it all unfolds, it's good to have options espeically if we start having injuries.

GBR

And if you watched any of the NC game....Tim Tebow= Muhammad, God, Allah, Jesus, Superman, and Tom Cruise!

Will my unborn child need to redshirt in 2027? Still too early to say...

I think he'll start right away. I've heard some really good things about him (her?). As long as the birth goes smoothly I expect we'll have a four-year starter type.

I heard that his throwing motion was a bit awkward. May have to redshirt and work on mechanics. After that though, I am expecting NC's in 2028, 2029, 2030, and 2031! Pro prospects may be limited though, very similar to Tim Tebow, or should I call him Jesus Tebow?, in that regard.