ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

Per KU board:

"I just got back from a party, and 4-Star wide receiver Keeston Terry was there, along with his QB and some other players from the team. I graduated last year from the same school he did, and was team captain on the team.

He knew i was a big Jayhawk fan, and wanted to let me know that he had called Nebraska earlier that day, and told them that he will be attending Kansas.

If you recall, his dad played here, as well as with the KC Chiefs.

Just thought I'd let you guys know before the news broke!

heard rumors that there are some problems with our staff when it comes to recruiting. Terry's decommitt is a reaction to this and Gabbert may be next.

Explain

Gabbert is on campus

“I've seen everything in terms of the facilities,” Gabbert said. “I've met with the coaches numerous times, so for me it's more a time to talk to the other committed players and the recruits who still need to be convinced.”

Link

heard rumors that there are some problems with our staff when it comes to recruiting. Terry's decommitt is a reaction to this and Gabbert may be next.

Explain

Basically that the staff is at least lazy and at worst things are in complete choas when it comes to recruiting. Don’t know if a few bad apples or an overall attitude. Just internet rumor so take it for what it is worth.

But there has been a lot of comments from recruits about having a hard time getting in touch with our coaches.

Explain

Gabbert is on campus

“I've seen everything in terms of the facilities,” Gabbert said. “I've met with the coaches numerous times, so for me it's more a time to talk to the other committed players and the recruits who still need to be convinced.”

Link

That’s good to hear. I sure don’t want it to be true, but it’s what I hear this morning along with the stuff about Terry. So when I saw that comment from SC about Terry decommitting I thought I would pass along the rest of the rumor.