ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

Terry's decommit leaves NU with just four verbal committments. That's well behind most of the programs in the Big 12, with the exception of Iowa State and Colorado - which probably isn't company Nebraska wants to keep on a race like this.

The mere fact that we have a similar number of recruits to Iowa St/CU in August says absolutely nothing about how the 2010 recruiting class will end up as compared to the Clowns and Buffies.

If we have four recruits in November then I'll start to get worried.

Keeston Terry....dont let the door hit you on the way out. If you aren't bleeding husker red we didn't want you in the first place. Can't wait for our Husker D to destroy you and you pathetic team in the future.

THAT might be a little over the top but I agree in principle. If a guy de-commits and goes to an opponent I hope we get to rub it in that he made the wrong choice EVERY TIME WE PLAY HIS TEAM (ahem, Josh Freeman).

maybe he will pull a Kevin Young from last year? IF KU has a bad season and IF NU has a good one he could switch back.

Even if he does pull that move, We don't have room on our team for someone like that. Forget him hes in the past he doesn't deserve to play for NU. :nanalama:nanalama

But yet if a recruit leaves another program to come to nub, he is great and bleeds true Red? You guys confuse me.

maybe he will pull a Kevin Young from last year? IF KU has a bad season and IF NU has a good one he could switch back.

Last time I checked, we had a better season than KU last year.

Truth is NU was fighting an uphill battle compared to KU, he has his family with the tradition, is closer to campus, and with a 17 year old who gets pestered about his choice repeatedly (changed his number cause he couldn't deal with it) it's easier to go back to what you know, and for Terry that is KU.

While it's frustrating to lose a WR commitment, as long as Watson's offense is here the WR position won't ever make our break NU's offense. We rotate WR too much for one to make a massive impact, it's got it's drawbacks, but we've done pretty well the last two years with a "subpar" recieving core on offense. It's not like Terry pissed all over Memorial Stadium then set it on fire, he chose to go back to what he felt comfortable with.

Good luck to him at Kansas if that's where he ends up, except when he plays us of course.

dedhoarse

Last time I checked, we had a better season than KU last year.

Truth is NU was fighting an uphill battle compared to KU, he has his family with the tradition, is closer to campus, and with a 17 year old who gets pestered about his choice repeatedly (changed his number cause he couldn't deal with it) it's easier to go back to what you know, and for Terry that is KU.

While it's frustrating to lose a WR commitment, as long as Watson's offense is here the WR position won't ever make our break NU's offense. We rotate WR too much for one to make a massive impact, it's got it's drawbacks, but we've done pretty well the last two years with a "subpar" recieving core on offense. It's not like Terry pissed all over Memorial Stadium then set it on fire, he chose to go back to what he felt comfortable with.

Good luck to him at Kansas if that's where he ends up, except when he plays us of course.

dedhoarse

your better season was because you played Baylor and not Texas, otherwise would have been the same. can't believe you are bragging about having a better season than KU, Mangino has done a wonderful job.