DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Well decided to make the plunge and stop being a guest on here and start posting. First year following recruiting and its been alot of fun. Followed last night till i got tired of hitting refresh evey 30sec when the board crashed. Have been bored at work and have hit refresh about 200 times. I have found myself coming to this board all the time since i have found it and so i thought i should join the party. I have no inside info so im just here for the ride.

Oh and ever since Owa put us back on his list i had a really good feeling we were going to get him. Who would put someone back on his list to just eliminate us right away?...i was sure we would be in his last 2 atleast....just makes sense.

My names Joe and im a Owaholic. :hellloooo

Everyone together.........."Hi Joe!"

Well decided to make the plunge and stop being a guest on here and start posting. First year following recruiting and its been alot of fun. Followed last night till i got tired of hitting refresh evey 30sec when the board crashed. Have been bored at work and have hit refresh about 200 times. I have found myself coming to this board all the time since i have found it and so i thought i should join the party. I have no inside info so im just here for the ride.

Oh and ever since Owa put us back on his list i had a really good feeling we were going to get him. Who would put someone back on his list to just eliminate us right away?...i was sure we would be in his last 2 atleast....just makes sense.

My names Joe and im a Owaholic. :hellloooo

Welcome Joe.

i also have a theory on the whole facebook, phone, Typ3cal thing....deep breath....

Owa was so happy the stress of recruiting is finally over he wanted to just let it out got on his phone and put a little something on facebook shortly therafter realizing thats not how he wanted to tell the whole world because it would leak rather quickly only to erase it and deny all accusations....uhhhh.... man im tired of being right

We can only hope

5 points to who can guess the movie quote

i also have a theory on the whole facebook, phone, Typ3cal thing....deep breath....

Owa was so happy the stress of recruiting is finally over he wanted to just let it out got on his phone and put a little something on facebook shortly therafter realizing thats not how he wanted to tell the whole world because it would leak rather quickly only to erase it and deny all accusations....uhhhh.... man im tired of being right

We can only hope

:yeah

I don't think typ3kal was lying/joking (if it was a joke he would've revealed it by now). That said, I don't really see what that status update proves. He didn't say what his decision was, just that he made one. He could've talked it over with mom after the visit and decided on UCLA.

We can only hope

We all need to go easy on Typ3cal. Has been a very good member of the board for a while.. Lesson learned .. With this crowd, one must be able to produce a link or the natives get very restless. ;)

BTW I learned the very same lesson.. :)

I am a Vikings fan, not as much a Favre fan(he was a packer for too long, for me to love him... i just recently started to not hate him :) )But anyone who plays on the Vikes is my kind of guy.

I'll keep the derail to a minimum.

[derail]

I understand the apprehension with Favre, as I've been a lifelong Vikes fan as well...however, when I heard he was on the way I was stoked. I didn't think the Vikes would be this good...I just knew the season would be hella interesting. The chance at a SuperBowl has just been a bonus!

[/derail]