DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Damn lay off of typical! He just said he's not responsible for the validity of it and many people on here have probably done the same thing if they get sent some info let alone a copy of his FB status.

He replaced the original flawed picture with an updated one that corrected the mistakes that we called out.

If he was just playing naive messenger ("I don't know if this is real or not, but...") why would he fix and re-upload the flawed picture?

Sorry to hate, typical, but if you truly don't know if the picture is real or not, why did you change it after we pointed out the mistakes?

• Fire 4

Damn lay off of typical! He just said he's not responsible for the validity of it and many people on here have probably done the same thing if they get sent some info let alone a copy of his FB status.

He replaced the original flawed picture with an updated one that corrected the mistakes that we called out.

If he was just playing naive messenger ("I don't know if this is real or not, but...") why would he fix and re-upload the flawed picture?

Sorry to hate, typical, but if you truly don't know if the picture is real or not, why did you change it after we pointed out the mistakes?

Yeah, WTF is that? I trusted typ3kal but then he goes and edits the photo that he said he was just passing along? It's one thing to prank and then reveal it a few minutes later, but this is going a little far...

• Fire 2