DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Rivals has teaser headline saying Owa has made decision. Did he acutally announce? Anybody got the info?

Old news.

He made his decision but has not yet informed anyone of it. He will call the coaches of each team and let them know about his decision tonight.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if this was actually news. Someone on another board made a comment that he had commited to OSU (not a reliable source), and then I saw the headline.

Well that's your problem right there.

:lol: :lol:

I am dieing to know what people think on the UCLA boards Huskerbruin. Care to share????

One thing they talk about is the fact that UCLA is the only school Owa hasn't dropped at some point in his final three. I don't know how significant that is, but it's a source of hope for them when they read the experts predict Owa to Lincoln.

I pointed that out a little while ago and it really has me worried. It could mean that his heart has been with UCLA and he's tried to talk himself into the other schools for various reasons. He also keeps in regular contact with several UCLA recruits. Los Angeles would be a great place for him to live, but I've been to UCLA games their gameday atmosphere is embarrassing.

"Embarrassing" is a bit of an exaggeration, but you're right that it pales in comparison to Nebraska's gameday experience.

I was just doing a quick message board scour, and I found EZ-E getting some love from 'pedia from their main recruiting guy.

From one of the guys on Huskerboard....EZ-E....one of the sharpest guys on that board....is right most of time....

So.......what is your final call EZ? ;)

Cooper 80%

Owa 70%

• Fire 1

There isn't a lot of good evidence out there, but from what I've seen, the majority of it seems to favor UCLA. Adding OSU back into the mix is definitely interesting to me though, and you have to remember a press conference announcement is always better when you're picking the hometown favorite.

It's hard to imagine Crabtree changing his prediction if he didn't have some reason (good or bad) to do so. Plus I think the Facebook evidence could actually be relevant. But who knows for sure? I don't think anyone has come close to convincing me either way. From what little evidence there is, I will say my final odds are roughly:

40% UCLA

30% NU

30% Oregon St.

• Fire 1

Im sure my 18 year old, female opinoin doesn't matter. But I have a good feeling about this kid.

since you're 18 it all depends on how hot you are...

WHARGARBL! *insert typical internet white knight phrase*

Hmmm for me to know and you to find out?

and what exactly is the process for that?

So, there is a 50% chance we get neither, huh :o But I will take the 150% chance to get both :woo

According to EZ there's a 6% chance we get neither and a 56% chance we get both.

See the Corey Cooper thread for my break down there.

Reguarding Owa, all of the information is out. There have been some very reputable people around claiming he is a "lock." Crabtree has wavered all day about his pick. He finally said this afternoon that he "doesnt know." Which is right because he gets paid to access talent and he really doesnt talk to the kids or coaches as much as Jon Talman or Sean Callahan does. That is why I remain confident that he is "N."

• Fire 1

There have been some very reputable people around claiming he is a "lock." Crabtree has wavered all day about his pick. He finally said this afternoon that he "doesnt know." Which is right because he gets paid to access talent and he really doesnt talk to the kids or coaches as much as Jon Talman or Sean Callahan does. That is why I remain confident that he is "N."

The optimistic side of me says that Crabtree has managed to sell a few subscriptions today.

There have been some very reputable people around claiming he is a "lock." Crabtree has wavered all day about his pick. He finally said this afternoon that he "doesnt know." Which is right because he gets paid to access talent and he really doesnt talk to the kids or coaches as much as Jon Talman or Sean Callahan does. That is why I remain confident that he is "N."

The optimistic side of me says that Crabtree has managed to sell a few subscriptions today.

Exactly!!!! Hammer meet nail. What better time to sell them than right now as some schools do some "big game hunting" ?

• Fire 2