SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

What he decommited from another school how what could he possibly be thinking. His parents are just terrible how could they let that happen! They have no moral values and they are absolutely worthless.

Same thing that was being said about Gabbert when he decommited but I don't see this on the board about Heard. Ohhhh I see he committed to N well that make all the difference in the world.

gabbert was less than honest with our coaching staff (and negatively impacted our program) by continuing to claim that he was fully committed when he was anything but. i don't know the story with this kid, but i see nothing wrong with schools continuing to recruit commits or with kids changing their mind. as with most everything else in life, it's all about the manner in which it is handled (and how you treat other people).

I dont agree with us throwing his parents under the bus. But I will say that Tyler Gabbert brought on all the shots he takes around here on himself. You dont make all the statements he did about being 100% committed to NU and then do what he did. Oh, you also dont contact NU committed kids and try to sway them away from NU. The word is that Gabbert and Carter tried that on Quincy Enunwa. They didnt try to get him to commit to MU; just decommit from NU.

lets get off that idiot gabbert and turn the attention back to Braylon Heard and all the great things this young man can bring to our program... this is reall good news and i am sooo stoked that he pulled the trigger....

welcome Braylon!!!

:yeah

Welcome to Husker land, Braylon. :thumbs