SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

post-5934-1260843861.jpg

cool picture of Marlowe, Braylon, Osbourne, and Meredith

Hmmm, Marlowe and Heard look awfully close. A little too close? ;)

I'm glad you said it. I thought the picture looked a little..........wierd. :lol:

All 4 of them.

Guys, be careful. You don't know who looks at these boards. I am sure you are just KIDDING!!!!, but please don't go there. We are hoping for him to choose NU not choose UWV. I am happy he was hanging with some impact freshman on our team. Let's hope he doesn't have those same friendships at UWV. Let's work together and not push him away.

I am sure Bo trusted Marlowe to hang with him an show him around. This trip was taken on a non-game weekend, so the level of excitement is not the same as game day.

Hopefully we get a decision soon since Braylon knows he can come in a compete for carries early.

S

post-5934-1260843861.jpg

cool picture of Marlowe, Braylon, Osbourne, and Meredith

Hmmm, Marlowe and Heard look awfully close. A little too close? ;)

I'm glad you said it. I thought the picture looked a little..........wierd. :lol:

All 4 of them.

Guys, be careful. You don't know who looks at these boards. I am sure you are just KIDDING!!!!, but please don't go there. We are hoping for him to choose NU not choose UWV. I am happy he was hanging with some impact freshman on our team. Let's hope he doesn't have those same friendships at UWV. Let's work together and not push him away.

I am sure Bo trusted Marlowe to hang with him an show him around. This trip was taken on a non-game weekend, so the level of excitement is not the same as game day.

Hopefully we get a decision soon since Braylon knows he can come in a compete for carries early.

S

Agreed. They went to the same high school and played together before I'd assume. Like everybody in here hasn't taken a picture with a buddy when they have their arms around each other... I was only commenting on it because I pictured him as being like 6'4 250 from the way he looks in his Rivals account picture.

The fact that he is that close to Marlowe is a great thing for us, as I'm sure he can tell him everything he needs to hear to get him here.

I'd definitely like to see a pipeline opened to that school. They are always one of the top teams in the state though I think it is a lower division. Also a lot of the kids at the schools in the northern part of the state are not automatic commits to tOSU, as that was traditionally a big Michigan recruiting area. With Mich down, we might be able to get a toe hold in that area.

Of course we're kidding. It's just a funny pic if taken out of context.

But just to be safe........ Mr. Heard, if you are reading this right now, please accept my formal apology for intimating that you might possibly enjoy the comfort of a short white guy on chilly evenings. I have no doubt that you are a vagina-friendly individual. Unless, of course, you don't choose to play for Nebraska. In fact, if you chose any other school than NU, I will take that as a public declaration that you are in fact homosexual. The ball is in your court, Braylon.

And for those of you who have absolutely no sense of humor or common sense, :sarcasm

The other question is, "Why is Meredith wearing a v-neck t-shirt?" ;)

He's from Cali.

:wtf

Huh? That's not how we dress. Maybe if he was wearing board shorts and Rainbow flip-flops.....

true.

Ha! I love coming back to the board after a hour or so and seeing this type of stuff. I just assumed you Cali folk invented those dang things.....

Just joking man....i have a couple v-necks...yeah that's right, i do. I live in Chicago. If you walk around Lincoln Park in a crew neck you get shot.

The other question is, "Why is Meredith wearing a v-neck t-shirt?" ;)

He's from Cali.

:wtf

Huh? That's not how we dress. Maybe if he was wearing board shorts and Rainbow flip-flops.....

true.

Ha! I love coming back to the board after a hour or so and seeing this type of stuff. I just assumed you Cali folk invented those dang things.....

Just joking man....i have a couple v-necks...yeah that's right, i do. I live in Chicago. If you walk around Lincoln Park in a crew neck you get shot.

OK, I'm missing your joke I think. I lived in Chicago, in Lincoln Park, for 4 years. I wore crew neck t-shirts all the time and never got shot. Now, if you wore crew necks, instead of v-necks, North of Lakeview around Uptown you might get bitch slapped. ;)