All the threads about SUH

1. Jermaine Gresham

2. Sam Bradford

3. Colt Mccoy

4. Robert Griffin III

5. Jordan Shipley

Don't agree with the 5 pick, but there's no way that Shipley isn't one of the top 40 players in the Big 12.

Wow my bad! didnt see Shipley already listed at number 18. besides the top 4 i have listed, who's gunna be the last of the five to fill out this list?

Dez Bryant will have to be in there somewhere.

i was thinking...

1. Alex Henery

2. somebody else

3. another guy

4. some other guy

5. a random player

1. Jermaine Gresham

2. Sam Bradford

3. Colt Mccoy

4. Robert Griffin III

5. Jordan Shipley

Don't agree with the 5 pick, but there's no way that Shipley isn't one of the top 40 players in the Big 12.

Wow my bad! didnt see Shipley already listed at number 18. besides the top 4 i have listed, who's gunna be the last of the five to fill out this list?

Dez Bryant will have to be in there somewhere.

i was thinking...

1. Alex Henery

2. somebody else

3. another guy

4. some other guy

5. a random player

Seeing this reminded me of this gem

Clemson fans, how is your FG kicker? We have Alex Henery, who kicks 57-yard game-winning field goals with ease. Here are a couple of other cool facts about him:

- On the Asian market, Alex Henery's urine is worth $400 per fluid ounce.

- Alex Henerey can dribble a football.

- Alex Henerey is a stunt double for Optimus Prime

- The moon is actually a comet that was once on course to hit earth... then Alex Henerey roundhouse kicked it into orbit.

- Alex Henerey once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- Alex Henerey once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.

Dundermifflinite on Alex Henery
I thought for sure Murray would have been higher. He's a playmaker. The Oklahoma offense is really good without him; they are excellent with him. He adds that "something extra". He would have made a big difference in the championship game.

I think OU backs suffer from "Denver Bronco's" syndrome. Even though he looks great, so does every other back that plays behind that line! When guys go down, the next RSFr. steps in and looks as good or better.

Check out this guy's top 3 picks for 2010's draft. Makes me really look forward for this fall!! :box

• 1. Jevan Snead, QB, Mississippi (JR): He's a strong-armed junior who has the same type of arm that Stafford has. He will be "The Man" next year. You wait and see.

• 2. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska: I love this kid. He should have come out for this draft. Watch his Gator Bowl tape against Clemson. He could not be blocked.

• 3. Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma (JR): Bradford would have been a top 5 pick this year. But he opted to come back. He has a good arm, not a great arm. But he is deadly accurate.

Link

Snead ahead of Bradford? Interesting. Suh at No. 2. Got to love that. Suh is really coming into his own. I definitely think we have not seen his best work, which should make life alot easier for the DT who plays next to him and should also create more chances for the DEs when the interior line collapses to work doubles on the big fella. :horns2

I thought for sure Murray would have been higher. He's a playmaker. The Oklahoma offense is really good without him; they are excellent with him. He adds that "something extra". He would have made a big difference in the championship game.

I think OU backs suffer from "Denver Bronco's" syndrome. Even though he looks great, so does every other back that plays behind that line! When guys go down, the next RSFr. steps in and looks as good or better.

Good line, yes. But I'm telling you, Murray is a play maker. He has that "it" factor everyone talks about. While not as dynamic (or good), he was Oklahoma's Percy Harvin during that championship game.

Unfortunately for him and Oklahoma, he didn't play in it.....

On topic: Suh is awesome.