Huskerboard awards

I would really like to help with graphics as well :)

Thank you for the offer, but we've got it handled for this year. For a first run we're going to stay minimal, with just an avatar handed out to the spot winners. If this is fun enough and interesting enough we'll do it again next year, and we may expand to a sig/av combination.

Killer Cacti volunteered and came up with this:

huskerboardteam20102.jpg

Winners will get to choose their number, with top vote-getters in categories with multiple winners like RB, WR, OG, OT, etc. getting to choose first. So if you and I are both elected as OTs and you get more votes than me, you get first choice of number, and I get whatever's left.

I would really like to help with graphics as well :)

Thank you for the offer, but we've got it handled for this year. For a first run we're going to stay minimal, with just an avatar handed out to the spot winners. If this is fun enough and interesting enough we'll do it again next year, and we may expand to a sig/av combination.

Killer Cacti volunteered and came up with this:

huskerboardteam20102.jpg

Winners will get to choose their number, with top vote-getters in categories with multiple winners like RB, WR, OG, OT, etc. getting to choose first. So if you and I are both elected as OTs and you get more votes than me, you get first choice of number, and I get whatever's left.

AWESOME! Can't wait for this to get going.................. :thumbs

I am going to make my presence felt cause i want a cool new avatar.

Let me just say i belong to other boards and none are as great as this place. Everyone here is kind and willing to listen. Other boards its seems to be a contest at who can be the biggest jerk.

Well we had that contest along time ago...............................AR won. :lol:

I am going to make my presence felt cause i want a cool new avatar.

Let me just say i belong to other boards and none are as great as this place. Everyone here is kind and willing to listen. Other boards its seems to be a contest at who can be the biggest jerk.

Well we had that contest along time ago...............................AR won. :lol:

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion... :lol:

The update on the Starting Lineup - I'm tweaking the Blackshirt descriptions and I'll try to run them by HFIOL and OKC (do you guys have nicknames that aren't as long as your nyms?) before I launch this. Look for the first two positions to be open for nomination Monday afternoon/evening. I'll create a schedule for nominations/voting and post that up as well.

Let's have fun with this.