NU vs. Iowa

Where do I find a list of every Husker opponent ever, and our record against them? Anyone know? I've found a PDF at huskers.com that has results for every year, but I'm looking for a simple list.

I just saw something like that a few weeks ago, and can't for the life of me figure out where.

But, here is something to tide you over in the meantime while I try to recall where I found the other thing I was thinking of.

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/record...aska&sort=a

I would like it to happen, but it wont. Some hawk fans might run their mouths about it, but both their fans and the Iowa admin know that Iowa would end up on the losing end much more often than not. The other is that Iowa doesnt want two locked in games every year. Unless I have my states mixed up, the Iowa legislature has forced Iowa and ISU to play every year, so an actual change to state law would need to be made.

You are correct in that Iowa wants no part of annual game against NU.

I think we should schedule Minnesota for a home and home. Their new stadium is gorgeous, and I'd love to see us take over Minneapolis like we did last time we went to the DOME. Minnesota is starting to schedule tough non conference opponents, as they have a home with US&C in 2010-11, and another home and home with Texas.

If Nebraska came calling, I'm sure that the Gophs would be more than willing to throw down.

I'd love to see an annual series with Iowa. It would be a border battle i could live with. I would rather see an Iowa/Nebraska series than a Wyoming/Nebraska series. I want there to be traditon back on the schedule. If that means kinda starting one than so be it.

I would love the annual game. My father in law is a Hawk fan so it would just add to the trash talking. I can't believe it has been 10 years since this game........

BiRv7J2f7_w

That is one of my favorite runs in NU history. Probably 3rd all time for me. It pretty much summed up the series.

I remember that! Back when we used to take victories over mediocre teams for granted. *Sigh* The good ol' days!

I can never get enough of QBs running over Ds. :box

I don't see why not have a yearly matchup with Iowa. I too am in favor of it.

I don't know. I would defiinitely like a home-away matchup but I think playing year after year would get boring. Iowa already plays Iowa State every year so I doubt they would want to play 2 big 12 teams every year. But yes I also vote for playing Clemson every year

I want to see us play Penn State every year!!!

Just think their perfect for us

1. The tradition between our programs... JoePa v Osborne, 5 NCs to 3, the red sea v the whiteouts in happyvalley

2.The importance/Bitterness/Tradition of past games and seasons... the old Kick-Off Classics, the 1982 bogus inbounds catch call that ruined NU's title hopes and the 1994 season were NU was chosen over Penn State for NC while both finish undefeated.

3. no definitive mutual rivalry for either team, (Im scared to think that Texas may have filled our shoes with the help of the Big 12 and our dropoff after 2001. I hope Im wrong but if so do we really want to settle for unworthy classless teams such as CU or Mu, the tigers don'teven see us as thier top rival. And KSU wouldn't be a good fit either)

4. looks great 4 for our strength of schedule

5. Just a Fun Game!!!

(not to mention they would make a great volleyball rival too)

Or why not Miami or FSU

Lets pick between talented teams, who our close to our Prestige, and who have shown they can play us well!