Bo brings nasty to Big 12

I don't understand where the media guy gets truck driver. Most truck drivers are overweight, and I seldom see them wear sweatshirts. A lot of them wear bib overalls because they can't find jeans that will fit around them with the proper leg length. The sweatshirts are Bo's thing. Visers are Bob's thing. People try to make too big of deal from attire from time to time.

"This is a league with pretty boy Mike Gundy, who looks like a GQ model. There's eccentric Mike Leach, who is farther out there than Lubbock, Texas. There are offensive geniuses up and down the block, some real and some like Dan Hawkins, who either can't find a quarterback or doesn't recognize one."

Great article with plenty of great quotes, but this one had me laughing!! F@ck CU!!

Yeah I like how he punched Hawkins right in the sack on that one!

"This is a league with pretty boy Mike Gundy, who looks like a GQ model. There's eccentric Mike Leach, who is farther out there than Lubbock, Texas. There are offensive geniuses up and down the block, some real and some like Dan Hawkins, who either can't find a quarterback or doesn't recognize one."

Great article with plenty of great quotes, but this one had me laughing!! F@ck CU!!

Punched Hawky jr in the sack too. :box

wonder if that one will be reprinted in the Denver Post.

I don't understand where the media guy gets truck driver. Most truck drivers are overweight, and I seldom see them wear sweatshirts. A lot of them wear bib overalls because they can't find jeans that will fit around them with the proper leg length. The sweatshirts are Bo's thing. Visers are Bob's thing. People try to make too big of deal from attire from time to time.

Maybe it has more to do with his vocabulary? <_<

Yeah and I don't see him wear trucker hats as well

Bo's got it right. The spread offence is tough to stop if you don't have the right type of players, to throw against it. He will get the players he needs very soon. Look at what T.O. did for so long. Everyone knew that some form of the option was coming almost every snap, but nobody could stop it most of the time.

This year is going to be the turning point, that takes the Huskers back into the hunt, for BCS and NC games, very soon. IMHO

GBR!!!

wonder if that one will be reprinted in the Denver Post.

That would be sweet!! My cousin goes to CU, so for sure I'll be sending this one along to him, the rest of his family too!! Should make Thanksgiving even more festive this year!!

I also like how someone else picked up on the Cody Hawkins' diss too!! Talk about killing two birds with one stone!!

It would be sweet to see Bo in a Seed Corn style hat! You know the all mesh backs

It would be sweet to see Bo in a Seed Corn style hat! You know the all mesh backs

Seed Corn hat? Ha! Maybe Bo should just dress up like Herby Husker for game days. He would get on SportsCenter for sure.

It wouldn’t look much worse than Jo Pa’s outfit, would it? :)