Helu Ran 4.25?

Fastest 40-Yard Dash Times Ever

BESTS

Tags: 40, yard, dash, times, ever, world record, speed, best, forty, run, NFL, NBA, MLB, basketball, baseball, Lebron James, Reggie Bush, Ted Ginn, Devin Hester

These are some of the fastest 40-yard dash times we could discover. Most of these athletes are football players (unless otherwise noted), b/c they have official times recorded at combines. If you hear anymore official (or semi-official, since there is no real world record), add them to the list:

Ted Ginn Jr. (4.06)

Alexander Wright (4.09)

Michael Bennett (4.13)

Bo Jackson (4.14)

DeAngelo Hall (4.15)

Darrell Green (4.15)

Lavernaues Coles (4.16)

Deion Sanders (4.17) - and MLB

Maurice Greene (4.21) - track

Joey Galloway (4.18)

Ahman Green (4.19)

Laveranues Coles (4.2)

Don Beebe (4.21)

Donte Stallworth (4.22)

Ryan Dotson (4.24)

Michael Vick (4.25)

Randy Moss (4.25)

Willie Parker (4.23)

BGW (4.23)

Devin Hester (4.24)

Champ Bailey (4.28)

Willis McGahee (4.28)

Stanford Routt (4.29)

Fabian Washington(4.29)

Michael Jordan (4.3) - NBA

Reggie Bush (4.33)

Darren McFadden (4.33)

Lebron James (4.4) - NBA

Flash (4.43) - Super Hero

http://www.listafterlist.com

BS Flash runs 4.43 <_<

I didn't know Jordan ran a 4.3 though

Speed on a track is very different than football speed - in-game speed on the field. It doesn't matter all that much to me what he ran during conditioning.

Can he run around, over, through or away from the defenders? That's all I care about.

I've heard the addage, "speed kills", but i prefer the smashmouth, kick you in the jewels, take your milk money approach to the running game

4.25 is fast... There is no way anyone in the NU athletic department is running that quickly right now.

I run a 4.48 and am a pretty heavily recruited high school athlete. Judging by what I saw from the Spring Game and last year, Helu isn't really moving any faster then I can. He isn't really that fast to be perfectly honest, but his footwork is amazing if you pay close attention to it. If he lengthened his stride he would be faster, but that would completely take away from the shiftiness he uses. His short steps while in traffic make for really quick changes in directions. Most RB's who are based solely on speed (Reggie Bush in the NFL) go for long stride lengths immediately upon receiving the ball, but never realize that the stride lengths really take away from their lateral movement ability. Helu seems to have this well balanced and has found a good stride length to get the best of both worlds. He isn't the fastest, but he sure as hell has great quicks.

:lol:

4.25 is fast... There is no way anyone in the NU athletic department is running that quickly right now.

I run a 4.48 and am a pretty heavily recruited high school athlete. Judging by what I saw from the Spring Game and last year, Helu isn't really moving any faster then I can. He isn't really that fast to be perfectly honest, but his footwork is amazing if you pay close attention to it. If he lengthened his stride he would be faster, but that would completely take away from the shiftiness he uses. His short steps while in traffic make for really quick changes in directions. Most RB's who are based solely on speed (Reggie Bush in the NFL) go for long stride lengths immediately upon receiving the ball, but never realize that the stride lengths really take away from their lateral movement ability. Helu seems to have this well balanced and has found a good stride length to get the best of both worlds. He isn't the fastest, but he sure as hell has great quicks.

haha well ok :lol:

Yeahh. I'll PM you. One sec.

Yeahh. I'll PM you. One sec.

and me...haha

Good breakdown. Thanks. And good luck with your recruiting.