Celebrity Husker Fans

Reeves wearing Husker hat - click for picture

Is it now trendy in Hollywood to wear husker gear?

Any other celebrity/famous Husker fans? Besides the obvious:

Larry the Cable Guy

Warren Buffett

Clarence Thomas

Hey Royal Ugly Dudes! (Sorry! Even though I know he's grown as an actor I STILL can't look at him without thinking of those Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure films-So funny!)

Horrible Husker shirt.

AT-10669-7.JPG

Horrible Husker shirt.

AT-10669-7.JPG

Kill it! Burn it with fire!

Larry the cable guy aka Dan Whitney is the worst person that nebraska could have associated with it. First of all not funny, a cardinal sin right there. second he plays up on the stereotype that we nebrasaka fans are backward hicks that other fan bases try to label us as.

Third Lary the cable guy is a fliping character. If Dan Whitney wanted to be a fan that is great, but nooooooooooooooo he comes to games in character, playing that hick stereo type up to the hilt. People dont talk like that in nebraska jackwagon. He is more embarrassing than Lawrence Phillips.

That dick head Dan Whitney would put Git-R-Done on husker gear, Fukc you Dan dont try to tie nebraska into your unfunny racist misogynistic homophobic anti-intellectual Bullsh!t.

I have never been more mortified than when he preformed at Memorial stadium. Fukc that guy

Sheesh! Tell us how you really feel! Glad this is only one person's opinion! I think he's hilarious! I know people who are exactly like the ones he portrays. You must think the same about Adam Sandler. Water Boy? Hmmm...I'm sure the people from the South just hate him because he is portraying them as stupid, backwoods folks. THEY ARE CHARACTERS!!

That dick head Dan Whitney would put Git-R-Done on husker gear, Fukc you Dan dont try to tie nebraska into your unfunny racist misogynistic homophobic anti-intellectual Bullsh!t.

I have never been more mortified than when he preformed at Memorial stadium. Fukc that guy

Sheesh! Tell us how you really feel! Glad this is only one person's opinion! I think he's hilarious! I know people who are exactly like the ones he portrays. You must think the same about Adam Sandler. Water Boy? Hmmm...I'm sure the people from the South just hate him because he is portraying them as stupid, backwoods folks. THEY ARE CHARACTERS!!

Sandler doesn't walk around in character making an ass out of himself.

Dan whitney is making fun of rural people, but the people who like him dont realize that he is mocking them. If he was a Borat like character that is used to examine peoples prejudices that would be one thing, but he is exploiting his fan base and mocking them. But the people that find him funny dont realize it.

Its one thing to suck, its another to exploit these dumb rednecks that dont realize that they are being picked on and exploited.

Sandler has sucked hard for the last 5 years though. But i dont hate him, i dont want to throw up when i hear someone repeat on of his jokes.

Have fun watching Delta Farse