SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

How is he a 46 haha. Most be better than everyone else :koolaid2::dunno

46 is ESPN/Scouts way of saying he is better than most other guys, but we really havent done much work yet and cant really grade him. We dropped him from the 150 because we missed a couple of guys that Texas picked up so someone had to go.

Don't worry about it he is still a solid 4* player, probably should be 5* without bias.

Barney Cotton has been telling Tyler that NU could use him on the field THIS FALL.

and Cotton prolly also told him that if he'd like a stripper for his graduation party he'd arrange that too. Not saying we couldn't use him this fall, but you have to (and I'm sure a lot of the recruits do) take what some of these coaches tell you with a grain of salt. Meyer has wet dreams about recruits that God sent him...the least Cotton could do is blow some smoke up Moore's a$ to keep him feeling wanted while the next 10 months passes. :)

Moore will end up one of the highest ranked OTs in 2011. Just look at his offer list . . . how can he not be? When everyone from Florida to USC wants you . . . you're probably good.

he's good real good and i dont think we need to wait around for espn rivals or someone else to confirm it for us.. i'm with easy

Moore will end up one of the highest ranked OTs in 2011. Just look at his offer list . . . how can he not be? When everyone from Florida to USC wants you . . . you're probably good.

he's good real good and i dont think we need to wait around for espn rivals or someone else to confirm it for us.. i'm with easy

No arguments here. Him getting a 5th star doesn't improve him as a player. He is who he is.

• Fire 1
Continuing to look over Barney Cotton’s impressive collection of offensive line commitments, today we take a look at Tyler Moore out of Clearwater, Florida. Coaches Cotton and Watson clearly have their sights set high when it comes to offensive linemen and Moore only solidifies that theory both metaphorically and literally.

Did anyone get the number of that truck? Yeah, it’s #58. Moore’s ability to pass block is something to behold he launches himself with a controlled accuracy of almost a semi-tackle bashing his opponent to the ground. I also like his well-disciplined vice grip. He manages to keep his man at bay without holding or causing the flag.

When it comes to run blocking, Moore’s got that on lock down, too. This is a kid that isn’t afraid to chuck himself around the field. Tyler may be Floridian, but he’s got those good Midwestern manners and knows how to clean his plate. At least I would assume so because after he’s got one man down, he doesn’t just ask for seconds, he finds them. If you want to play for Nebraska, you’ve got to go whistle to whistle. That appears to be ingrained in Moore already. Major points for him.

While I don’t necessarily see him knocking around Big XII defensive linemen like ragdolls (who knows, he may), he definitely knows how to take a man out of a play and I’m very interested to see how he picks up linebacker and safety blitzes as the year goes on for Countryside High. I did get to see a bit of zone read action with Moore and I can see why Watson and Cotton both like this kid for that purpose alone, but his brutality and mean streak are up there at the top.

Taking an opponent completely out of frame isn’t a one time thing for Moore. He’s already 6’6” and 290 pounds. With that frame he could easily stack 20 pounds of muscle on and keep an already athletic first step and some amazing footwork for a junior. It’ll be fun to watch Moore maul in 2010 on his way to becoming one of the newest Cornhuskers.

http://www.hothuskers.com/huskerhype/initial-recruit-evaluation-ol-tyler-moore/#more-540

I expect Tyler to see some playing time as a true freshman behind Jermarcus Hardrick at Left Tackle since Hardrick will be a Senior when Moore is a Freshman. Both of these men have the potential to help pull in future 4 & 5* OL recruits the same way Suh has for our DL this year.

I expect Tyler to see some playing time as a true freshman behind Jermarcus Hardrick at Left Tackle since Hardrick will be a Senior when Moore is a Freshman. Both of these men have the potential to help pull in future 4 & 5* OL recruits the same way Suh has for our DL this year.

No offense to Moore, but if he's the backup, our OL is having problems. EVERY lineman should redshirt unless the team really needs them. JMHO.

No offense to Moore, but if he's the backup, our OL is having problems. EVERY lineman should redshirt unless the team really needs them. JMHO.

I would tend to agree with you RedDenver. But after watching this film and realizing that Tyler is a junior playing in huge Florida HS class I would say that it is not out of the question to say he could see some time as a true freshman. He is only going to get better. It will be interesting to see how he develops over the summer and throughout his senior year.

• Fire 1

I would tend to agree with you RedDenver. But after watching this film and realizing that Tyler is a junior playing in huge Florida HS class I would say that it is not out of the question to say he could see some time as a true freshman. He is only going to get better. It will be interesting to see how he develops over the summer and throughout his senior year.

I'am also excited to see what Dobson can do with Tyler, with our strength and conditiong program he could turn into a monster. It looks like he has the frame to carry some more muscle.