Whats Wrong with Lil' Red?

jjamuss

Here is my take of Herbie and Lil Red.

Herbie has been around for ages, and he is a huge part of the tradition to NU.

Lil Red was an attempt to bring a newer more hip mascot into the NU tradition.

Quite frankly, i think the Lil' Red mascot has failed, and Herbie maybe be the oldest, but he is the best that we as fans relate to. Herbie the Husker is the best and will remain the best mascot for NU.

I do believe i read an article on Fox Sports, believe it or not, Lil' Red was in the top 10 worst mascots, and Herbie was in the top 10 best mascots.

Personally i love how we have one of the best mascots in college football, but we also have one of the worst. I support Cy's plan to pop Lil' Red. :)

We used to have mascot just like Lil' Red for Bellevue East High School, and i didnt really care for him.

You wouldn't believe what showed up at my bachelor party....midget stripper dressed up like a clown and they tied me to a chair. I didn't think it was funny at all.

Do you have photos? I would be very interested in seeing such a phenom. Midgets (opps, sorry Little people) rule.

I don't, but I'll ask my buddies if they have any.

hollie_jenna_clown.jpgclown-midget.jpg

67MidgetStripper.jpg

cowdance-1.gifcowdance-1.gifcowdance-1.gifcowdance-1.gifcowdance-1.gif

Here is my take of Herbie and Lil Red.

Herbie has been around for ages, and he is a huge part of the tradition to NU.

Lil Red was an attempt to bring a newer more hip mascot into the NU tradition.

Quite frankly, i think the Lil' Red mascot has failed, and Herbie maybe be the oldest, but he is the best that we as fans relate to. Herbie the Husker is the best and will remain the best mascot for NU.

I do believe i read an article on Fox Sports, believe it or not, Lil' Red was in the top 10 worst mascots, and Herbie was in the top 10 best mascots.

Personally i love how we have one of the best mascots in college football, but we also have one of the worst. I support Cy's plan to pop Lil' Red. :)

We used to have mascot just like Lil' Red for Bellevue East High School, and i didnt really care for him.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?conte...2#sport=COLLEGE FOOTBALL&photo=8652660

"Are you serious? With a Porky Pig face, red overalls and a cap turned sideways -- yeah, it still doesn't make you look hip -- this plump little boy in a blow-up type costume is creepy. Herbie the Husker is much cooler"

They pretty much summed it up with "Are you serious?" KILL IT!!