In Case You Forgot...Here's What Were Against

craigsker

The guy is like the second coming of Michael Vick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6cSGGyyfY0

I hope so! Vick has always sucked in my opinion. Not sure where everybody got the idea that he was a great QB.

Your a tool dude. Guy took a under talented V-Tech team to the National Title game againist a far better Florida State team and gave his team a chance.Pros, he was decent to good. College he was great. You say "I hope so", I say "I hope not"

I can only say, that is the same belief that the VT offensive cord has. Taylor was recruited to VT because he was a Michael Vick "style" QB. To say he is a reincarnation of Vick is an overstatement. My freinds, who are VT fams agree with me.

No matter how much the offensive coaching staff at VT want to beleive this, it's not true. Although he shares Vick qualities, he is not nearly as talented.

A decent QB, but not Michael Vick.

Your a tool dude. Guy took a under talented V-Tech team to the National Title game againist a far better Florida State team and gave his team a chance.Pros, he was decent to good. College he was great. You say "I hope so", I say "I hope not"

Argue the post, don't attack the poster!

EDIT: Well if, the poster was Tim "the tool man" Taylor, I guess that would be OK

Argue the post, don't attack the poster!

EDIT: Well if, the poster was Tim "the tool man" Taylor, I guess that would be OK

Sorry, and I did argue the post.

I hope so! Vick has always sucked in my opinion. Not sure where everybody got the idea that he was a great QB.

:LOLtartar Great response!

At this point I don't care who he is, our defense is going to shut him down!!! :box

:cheers

I hope we do. I think that Pelini is going to surprise some people when we unveil the schemes on Defense that we haven't been running under the "vanilla" play calling that has been occurring the past 2 games.

One thing I really hope we do is SPY Taylor. If we don't run a spy on him throughout the game, I will be very surprised. I'm looking forward to this very exciting opportunity for the team though.

:bonez

At this point I don't care who he is, our defense is going to shut him down!!! :box

:cheers

I hope we do. I think that Pelini is going to surprise some people when we unveil the schemes on Defense that we haven't been running under the "vanilla" play calling that has been occurring the past 2 games.

One thing I really hope we do is SPY Taylor. If we don't run a spy on him throughout the game, I will be very surprised. I'm looking forward to this very exciting opportunity for the team though.

:bonez

Well if a spy is what you want to see, you'll be waiting awhile. Bo Pelini made a statement last year that he had never heard of a defense that used a spy specifically for the QB. Sounds kind of absurd to me, but then again I don't make my living as a football coach either so......... :dunno