Coverage Map

also, if you dont have access to espn 360 this game will be on tv so you can use justin tv or channelsurf.net to access the game legally. then you could put it on your tv that way!!!

does justin.tv require installing any software?

I am assuming neither allow for a HD feed? Being in the USC/UW game zone sucks!!!!

Why the hell are they showing a PAC 10 game in Jonesboro, AR? Hell Arkansas at all. I am in Jonesboro, which is in north east Arkansas, less than 30 minutes from Missouri. We are near Big 12, SEC, and ACC country. What is the deal with the PAC 10? They did the same thing last year. This is supposed to have been a split national telecast, how the hell did USC get in the middle of it? :bang:boxosoap:steam

If you have Dish Network or DirecTV you'll get the Nebraska/Virginia Tech game on ESPN2 in HD. Sadly I'm in the Sioux City, IA area and on ABC will be the Iowa game but I just checked ESPN2 and the Husker game will be in HD :clap

Anyways this is just my opinion but ABC has terrible HD programming. I've noticed for the past year and a half. Most of the time when they show replays or switching to different cameras the HD gets real blury and then it'll focus back to normal.

What a joke. Does ANYONE east of the Mississippi care about USC? Can't they just go back to showing those games at 10:30 pm EST?

No JOKE! I am just barely west of the Mississippi and I don't care. How many people outside of California or Washington even care? I would rather watch SEC than that crap they call the PAC 10. Oh well, I guess it will be ESPN360 for me, luckily Suddenlink just added the feature to our programming. I don't know yet about Gameplan, but they did not offer if last year. Amazing isn't it, a cable provider not offering ESPN Gameplan.

What a joke. Does ANYONE east of the Mississippi care about USC? Can't they just go back to showing those games at 10:30 pm EST?

No JOKE! I am just barely west of the Mississippi and I don't care. How many people outside of California or Washington even care? I would rather watch SEC than that crap they call the PAC 10. Oh well, I guess it will be ESPN360 for me, luckily Suddenlink just added the feature to our programming. I don't know yet about Gameplan, but they did not offer if last year. Amazing isn't it, a cable provider not offering ESPN Gameplan.

Hawaii= USC vs. Udub......

funk really REALLY REALLLY USC and sh**ty washington..... oooooh usc goes against its old coordinator..... big deal.... arghhh well i hope i can tune in some other way.....

Are you f'n kidding me, i'm in F'n new jersey and i'm getting the goddamn UW/USC game?????

WTF OVER!!!!!!!!!

I am with you walks. I have Optimum and I just checked the channels for that day to see if by chance we have it on ESPN2, but apparently every other single game on ABC and ESPN that day has a description EXCEPT for ESPN2 at the 3:30pm slot. All it says is College Football Other HDNEW. This really chaps me raw, I may have to pay for a freaking game day pass for a NATIONAL BROADCAST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

also, if you dont have access to espn 360 this game will be on tv so you can use justin tv or channelsurf.net to access the game legally. then you could put it on your tv that way!!!

does justin.tv require installing any software?

I don't believe so. Not beyond your typical Flash player that you need for many websites.