VT lose will make the Huskers STRONGER

Apathy

The thread title says it all and this game just like the Texas Tech game from last year will make our players play better down the road and more confident. We left Lubbock last year knowing that we could've beat TT and our coaches, players, and fans knew that. We won 6 of our last 7 games last year after the TT lose including the Clemson win.

I still believe that we could win 9 games this year. I've gotten over the lose to VT because hey we only lost by 1 point at Lane Stadium....won of the toughest stadiums to play at in the Nation. Bo will light a fire under our players asses and we'll play a hell a lot better.

Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses. I have confidence in Bo, Zac Lee, our Defense to play tougher in the remainder of our schedule to have a 9-10 winning season. GO BIG RED

The thread title says it all and this game just like the Texas Tech game from last year will make our players play better down the road and more confident. We left Lubbock last year knowing that we could've beat TT and our coaches, players, and fans knew that. We won 6 of our last 7 games last year after the TT lose including the Clemson win.

I still believe that we could win 9 games this year. I've gotten over the lose to VT because hey we only lost by 1 point at Lane Stadium....won of the toughest stadiums to play at in the Nation. Bo will light a fire under our players asses and we'll play a hell a lot better.

Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses. I have confidence in Bo, Zac Lee, our Defense to play tougher in the remainder of our schedule to have a 9-10 winning season. GO BIG RED

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

I can Definetly see 9 Win's But I can also see the team Learning from the mistake's and winning 10 or more game's. With that said, the team could fall apart and loose the rest of the season But I highly highly Doubt that happen's :) It is a tough loss no doubt, BUT we still have alot of game's to play. We can still have a great season!! And I Believe we will still have a great season

9 Wins is Possible?

I think 14 wins is possible, seriously I think our days of getting blown out are over. Bo knows how to keep his team in the game and have a shot at the end, when we lose it may seem like it hurts more but if you think about it at least we're f'n competitive unlike a lot of times in the last couple years!

I realize we play in a tough conference, but honestly theres no reason we can't win any other game on our schedule. Realistically will we win out? Probably not, but VT was as good as any team left on our schedule!

I am so sick of this sh#t, but there is a lot of good to come out of this game. It will make our team hungry, we've already played a damn good team in a very tough environment. And keep in mind that we will improve as the year goes on, this was only our 3rd game and our first away game. If we play like this the rest of the year, we're going to have a great season. That's not even considering next year, when we should really be good.

Im sorry but i just dont agree.

Lee needs to get it together if we are going survive this f'ing season. We play missouri, and kansas on there turf. Oklahoma and TTech are still very good. If lee cant calm down in the pocket then he will get picked apart. And if he CANT calm down then they just need to run the friggin football. Im sorry but 4 and 1 punt, that was the game. Bo should know better then that. 1 friggin yard. ONE. Sorry but if were going to act like this in blacksburg i see wins at kansas and missouri really hard to acheve. D played great but our head guy needs to get it down. Bo is great and we will do better but weve got to get this crap down. I was heartbroken, i still am.

I think the loss will teach the team alot of things. Sure a win would have been great, I thought we had it, but things happen, players make mistakes, I'm not giving up on our Huskers over this one game. Sure I was dissapointed very much right after the game, still am to some degree, but the sun will rise tomorrow. Football will still be played at Nebraska, and when it is played I'll be sure to support the Huskers. GO BIG RED!!!

I think the loss will make us stronger! Remember, we lost a lot of leadership on the offense last year. Someone will step up, and carry the team again this year!

Definitely agree! What I will take from this game is that fact that we got a pretty damn good football team that plays with heart! I think were only going to get better and we definitely need to be respected!

Unfinished Business, amen to that.

I started thinking about that after the game. I wonder if they'll post 1:11 on the board for practice.

I also keep thinking of the first Rocky Movie. Nebraska had VT on the ropes, but couldn't get the knockout. Imagine how overjoyed everyone would be if we pulled out the win.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. It's just a 1 point loss too. It's where the team goes from here that counts.