There is a rumor going around that Zac Lee broke his throwing hand on the final play of the game

speedtoburn

I taped the game, and was re-watching last night. I made it to the end of the third, and was watching Zac for anything unusual. I did notice during the third quarter, that when tackled, he pushed himself up with his right hand.

I would have to think that if his throwing hand is injured, he would be favoring the left hand more. Or he is just a total hard@ss.

For what its worth.

I taped the game, and was re-watching last night. I made it to the end of the third, and was watching Zac for anything unusual. I did notice during the third quarter, that when tackled, he pushed himself up with his right hand.

I would have to think that if his throwing hand is injured, he would be favoring the left hand more. Or he is just a total hard@ss.

For what its worth.

The rumor is that his LEFT, non throwing hand is the one that's hurt. His throwing hand is fine....

For what its worth.

The rumor is that his LEFT, non throwing hand is the one that's hurt. His throwing hand is fine....

I hope so.

For what its worth.

I hope so.

I would prefer both hands be fine.

For what its worth.

I hope so.

I would prefer both hands be fine.

ME TOO!! I didnt notice Lee favoring his hand, but wouldnt surprise me if he hid it from the coaches. I think we would have heard by now if Lee wasnt going to be able to play. I think we will see more from Green this weekend, and MAYBE Washington!?