Any home improvement need to be done?

So, Schick and Nick just had a golden segment about what you did after the Huskers lost (the best one is in Segment 4, he's the last caller and his name is Earl).

So, what did you do when they lost? Did you punch/kick/hit something?

Nope, didnt even flinch. I was devastated for the team but believe that we will not lose on the road again this year.

I played the card game War with my oldest Daughter, chuckled at some overreactions on this board, ate supper with the family, watched a movie with the family then I went to bed and had a very nice peaceful nights sleep.

Sorry I don’t lose my head or get upset with losses like I used to when I was younger. I understand people getting upset though, I just don’t do it anymore and haven’t for almost 9 years now.

I played the card game War with my oldest Daughter, chuckled at some overreactions on this board, ate supper with the family, watched a movie with the family then I went to bed and had a very nice peaceful nights sleep.

Sorry I don’t lose my head or get upset with losses like I used to when I was younger. I understand people getting upset though, I just don’t do it anymore and haven’t for almost 9 years now.

Well, you picked a good time to give up getting upset with losses. :-)

Well, you picked a good time to give up getting upset with losses. :-)

I hate losing as much as the next guy but having kids changed me and you throw in the fact that we started losing 2 or more games a year since 2000, the loses just don’t effect me the same.

To each their own though, that being said I seriously hope that nobody did anything stupid because of Saturday.

The worst day of my life was 1-1-84. I made an ass of myself when Turner, Mike, Irving and all the rest of Nebraska's Scoring explosion lost to Miami in the Orange Bowl. It was also the night that I realized that my first wife and I were done as husbund and wife. The loss last Saturday was no where near as devastating. This season has a long way to go.

T_O_B

:nanalama