We need Missouri to move up in the polls

Twodocs

I don't get the angst over rooting for Missouri. We need every team we play to be as highly ranked as possible, so when we win it looks good. That's pretty easy math.

This logic makes sense if you're a Boise State fan. However, the Big 12 Champion more than likely plays in the NC game. We don't need to root for anyone. All we need to do is win the games.

I don't get the angst over rooting for Missouri. We need every team we play to be as highly ranked as possible, so when we win it looks good. That's pretty easy math.

This logic makes sense if you're a Boise State fan. However, the Big 12 Champion more than likely plays in the NC game. We don't need to root for anyone. All we need to do is win the games.

:yeah

That has only happened in five of the twelve years of the BCS, though. And with parity being enforced with the scholly limits, undefeated teams are becoming more and more rare. And the more losses on your record, the more you have to rely on a favorable opinion of the pollsters, and the best way to do that is to be top-ranked teams. Or teams that are as highly ranked as possible.

If we win out, we'll have beaten some top ranked teams. More than likely we'll have either beaten OU once and Texas once, or we'll have beaten OU twice. It matters little if KU or Mizzou is ranked. LSU won the NC in 2007 after getting beat by #18 Kentucky and getting beat by unranked Arkansas. The highest ranked team they beat was #7. I'm going to assume OU or Texas will be that high or higher.

We all need to root for the Missouri Tigers to move up in te polls this week. The higher they are ranked the better. We really need to beat the highest ranked teams mpossible so we can get our groove back on.

This ain't horseshoes! Close doesn't count. As the Peter BROTHERS used to say "TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST!!!!!" :clap:box:clap:restore:restore:yeah:cop::boxosoap:woo:woo:corndance

Never in a million years

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you sure are a funny one. I thought you had to be a DWI getting, woman beating, up skirt touching dummy to even get a scholly offer from NU :clap

Fro Daddy you are on a role. I think this is the third zinger I have given you kudos on today.

its been a fun week so far. lots of smack but it seems to all be in fun. still 2 weeks to go, hopefully we keep it fun and light. :)