Can't believe what I am reading....

Yep, names switched...gotta be. Of course, I noticed elsewhere they said Blaine Gabbert was injured last SATURDAY on a sack by Suh...so how closely is this thing being edited? Still, they need to print a retraction, as that could potentially affect some heisman voters! (Not me, of course, as I've voted like a thousand times for Suh!)

WOW.

Maybe Suh will see this and motivate him. T Tech doesn't want to see an angry Suh.

or maybe Suh's brother will accidentally crash his car and then take it to the school and make it look like Texas Tech players did it. They can cover it with Anti-Husker graffiti and have it say 'From Potts and Sheffield'

WOW.

Maybe Suh will see this and motivate him. T Tech doesn't want to see an angry Suh.

or maybe Suh's brother will accidentally crash his car and then take it to the school and make it look like Texas Tech players did it. They can cover it with Anti-Husker graffiti and have it say 'From Potts and Sheffield'

I can fix this, my dad's a television repair man and has this ultimate set of tools.....I can fix it.

WOW.

I can fix this, my dad's a television repair man and has this ultimate set of tools.....I can fix it.

:rollin:rollin Does Suh really go to school here? I thought they just flew him in for games?

I am curious, and may have to look into it later when I get home (at work right now), but I would like to know what stats McCoy is beating Suh in and vise versa

Gerald McCoy

YEAR	TOT 	SOLO 	AST 	SACK 	STF 	STFY 	FF 	BK 	INT 	YDS 	AVG 	LNG 	TD 	PD
2009 	10 	  9 	  1 	  2 	   0 	   0 	  0 	 0	  0	   0	  0.0 	  0 	 0 	0

Ndamukong Suh

2009 	32 	 15 	 17 	   3 	   0 	   0 	0 	  0 	  1 	 0 	 0.0 	  0 	 0 	0

Really, really wrong. Really wrong. Really.

And the pass breakups aren't even on there. You may have to go to DB stats to find this. I believe he is tied for 6th in the DBs for pass break-ups.

WOW.

:clap

Aloha Mr. Hand.

I am curious, and may have to look into it later when I get home (at work right now), but I would like to know what stats McCoy is beating Suh in and vise versa

Gerald McCoy

Ndamukong Suh

And the pass breakups aren't even on there. You may have to go to DB stats to find this. I believe he is tied for 6th in the DBs for pass break-ups.

You're right. From the NCAA stats pages:

Gerald McCoy

Rank	Player			  Pos		Cl	Gm	Passes Broken Up	Int	Total Passes Defended	PG
N/A   Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma DL		 JR	 5		   0			 0			  0			 0.00

Ndamukong Suh

Rank	Player				  Pos	 Cl	Gm	Passes Broken Up	Int	Total Passes Defended   PG
6	Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska	DL	  SR	 5		   7			 1			  8			1.60

EDIT - corrected McCoy's school.

Gerald McCoy

Ndamukong Suh

And to think.... McCoy was first team All-American last year. With LITERALLY 1/3RD the stats that Suh had last year!!! Get out of here! If Suh doesn't at least win the outland this year, I will go on assassination mode! :boxosoap