Kansas City Sports Radio

Gary Pinkel calls in to 810 radio once a week duing the season. 810 radio is biased towards KU mostly and MU next, KSU third usually. Pinkel said last weeks loss to Nebraska was just "Missouri beating Missouri". He made no comment on Nebraska making any plays. He then went on to say that he had never heard of Ndamukong Suh until this year. He highlighted that Suh had been a non-factor in previous games. When asked about what kind of player he thought Suh is Pinkel said "he is a pretty strong athlete". I'll bet he knows who Suh is now. To my dismay (shouldn't be so surprised) most people here in Missouri did not give Nebraska a chance to win that game, MU was to win in a blowout. Kansas is the clear favorite now in K.C. sports radio.

Gary Pinkel calls in to 810 radio once a week duing the season. 810 radio is biased towards KU mostly and MU next, KSU third usually. Pinkel said last weeks loss to Nebraska was just "Missouri beating Missouri". He made no comment on Nebraska making any plays. He then went on to say that he had never heard of Ndamukong Suh until this year. He highlighted that Suh had been a non-factor in previous games. When asked about what kind of player he thought Suh is Pinkel said "he is a pretty strong athlete". I'll bet he knows who Suh is now. To my dismay (shouldn't be so surprised) most people here in Missouri did not give Nebraska a chance to win that game, MU was to win in a blowout. Kansas is the clear favorite now in K.C. sports radio.

Opposing coaches love going on the radio and praising other teams. What time does class start for you? I'm guessing you only have one teacher.

Absolutely not surprising, considering the comments we got from Missouri fans visiting this board prior to the game. They were convinced of many things that were unsupported by facts, like the strength of their schedule, the quality of their running game, Gabbert's success to date, etc. No amount of reasoning, facts, stats or in-game analysis dented their belief that they were every bit as good this year as they were last year, and that Nebraska was still a bumbling, stumbling group of guys we were last year.

It doesn't matter what they think of us. It just matters that we beat them when we play.

Sounds like Pinkel and Serena Williams have a lot in common. Neither of them can give credit to the person or team that beat them. Pinky doesn't have to worry about SUH anymore and I'd bet when he wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat he consoles himself by saying this mantra, "No more SUH. No more SUH."

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

This dude is a troll. Pinkel said that Suh was without a doubt the best DT his has EVER faced.

Edit-I've only heard Loacl radio personalities pick DONU to win the north since last week. I dont listen to 810's afternoon drive though. Kietzman is a KSU guy and is consequently an idiot.

Good call. It's the guy's first post, he's just trying to stir things up. Put this thread to rest.

Opposing coaches love going on the radio and praising other teams. What time does class start for you? I'm guessing you only have one teacher.

Haha!