Zack Lee or Cody Green

I am sick and tired of people thinking Lee is going to change or Green could do any worse than Lee has done this season.. Look at what Lee has done against BCS teams. V-Tech horrible, Mizzou was horrible, take away the 4th quarter which he drove the Huskers down one time.. The other two touchdowns he had the ball inside the 30 and inside the 10 because of our defense forcing turnovers. Lee hasnt done anything that warrants he should start. Give Green snaps in practice with the first team and he will do fine. Also what are our offensive coaches doing? U cant tell me Cooper just improved that much in practice that got him playing time. He looked good our there and should have been playing from the beginning.. Things need to change. Niles might be the most inconsistent receiver we have.. Where was he after his dropped pass for a fumble?

Man I so called it the day Green signed his LOI to come here.. IT may have been a week later but I knew all of YOU Cody Green the TRUE FRESHMAN haters would be calling for him to play and start....

Yawn.

You didn't know sh#t. You made a baseless guess and it worked out for you. The fact that Cody has a great shot at taking over this team doesn't validate you in any respect, and frankly I don't see it as a generally good thing. I wish our recruiting was to the point where we wouldn't have to have a true freshman with strange throwing mechanics starting for us. But that's the hand this team's been dealt.

Careful not to pull something stepping off that high horse.

Man I so called it the day Green signed his LOI to come here.. IT may have been a week later but I knew all of YOU Cody Green the TRUE FRESHMAN haters would be calling for him to play and start....

Yawn.

You didn't know sh#t. You made a baseless guess and it worked out for you. The fact that Cody has a great shot at taking over this team doesn't validate you in any respect, and frankly I don't see it as a generally good thing. I wish our recruiting was to the point where we wouldn't have to have a true freshman with strange throwing mechanics starting for us. But that's the hand this team's been dealt.

Careful not to pull something stepping off that high horse.

:yeah

Karma alert!!!!!

I remember NU starting another Freshman QB against Iowa State about 17 years ago...although the game didn't go well, the rest of Tommie Frazier's career at NU did!!!!!

Yeah, granted it wasn't his 1st start, that was three games before at Mizzu in which we won. Then had two very big games in a row w/ Colorado (Nu won huge, was at that game, Tommie's 1st home start) and against KU. Again NU won that one by a large margin as well. Then there was BLACK SATURDAY, the game at Iowa St. For some reason we wore the all white unie's (that has never been good luck fo us). It was a very weird game in which we lost. Anyway, we all know how that story ended.

And how was my guess baseless????

Because there is no way a twelve year-old who puts multiple punctuation points at the end of every sentence could have possibly known that an 18 year-old kid from a high school in Texas was going to jump an injured backup, win a backup job, watch a flagging QB fail, and then get a shot to start while all the time everyone in the state of Nebraska up to and including the coaches thought Zac Lee would be the better option.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It's not a great trick. Now if you have the lotto numbers PM me and I'll come back and formally apologize.

And how was my guess baseless????

Because there is no way a twelve year-old who puts multiple punctuation points at the end of every sentence could have possibly known that an 18 year-old kid from a high school in Texas was going to jump an injured backup, win a backup job, watch a flagging QB fail, and then get a shot to start while all the time everyone in the state of Nebraska up to and including the coaches thought Zac Lee would be the better option.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It's not a great trick. Now if you have the lotto numbers PM me and I'll come back and formally apologize.

Pwned. :nutz

No seriously. :LOLtartar

wow!!!!green had his chance today and didn't shine that well. Lee has led us to 4-1 up to today. Lets see...against VA Tech we had the game won until.....oh the defense lost that one. 31 points today?????well 21 of those 31 were given up by Suh and company..so we bench Suh.....Lee until he can't produce any more....today was just a bump in the road...we are still headed for the Big 12 Championship....