Is Pelini losing it already?

Hunter94

I don't really think Bo gives a damn who starts at QB this week, I think Bo trusts Watson and his staff. However I do think he will rip some ass in practice this week, if I were a player I would keep my head down and give lots of yes sirs and be sure to give 100% every rep. If not they will end up finding time on the bench.

I don't like the way this is being handled though, it smells of a Keller\Ganz situation where a lot of players have been with Lee since January of 2007.

Short story is, it will be what it will be.

If you consider yourself part of Husker Nation, if you wear RED on game days, if you drive to Lincoln for a game, if you tailgate and have a great time pre-game, if you are lucky and find tickets, if you are even luckier and have season tickets, if the hair on the back of your neck stands up when you hear the tunnel walk start, and if you should even think about booing these kids who work their asses off for this team, this University, this state then you need to simply

S-T-F-U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_O_B

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

wow.... last week we loved his fire and how he is a competitor. Now we dont like him cause he is a "meany" to fans and press. I want a coach who is pissed when he loses. He doesnt accept it and neither should his players. Look at all of his losses. We have came back with a nasty attitude and usually taken care of business. If you dont like Bo then get out cause he is here to stay.

My wife's friends son was at the Texas Tech game being recruited. He told his mother the fans were booing the team. He had no interest in going to Nebraska and other comments I will not post. Not a good trip for him or Nebraska to say the least.

Well my dad's mother's cousin was at the game with me and we both say the fans were booing the refs.

All of the sudden it's like everything is tumbling down once again and I'm having flashbacks! It's not that bad, but you get the point. Look it's his team and he makes the decision we wanted a coach with passion and fire and we got it. The offense is the problem, the rest of the team is fine IMO. If we could fix the offense we'd have a helluva a team.

it would not look the same to you guys if we were winning!

give me a break! you guys are pissed off about his words because we lost!

if we had won it wouldnt even be a topic....

Very true......so much Bo hate about his comments or actions but yet our fans wanted a coach who was more passionate about football and to show emotion after a loss or a win and when we get that emotional coach.....the fans are not happy.....why is that? Some Husker fans will never be happy because of what we had in the 90's and now that we aren't there so fans just get frustrated will get mad at anything that goes wrong.

I'm a huge Bo supporter, have been since 03' and he's brought our defense back to that dirty nasty play and a top 10 defense that we've missed for almost a decade. We just need to work on the offense and Bo's just going to have to crack that whip a little bit harder on our offensive players this whole week and for the rest of the season.

As far as the Bo's comments in this article he's just backing up his coaches and players just like every other coach would be doing in this league. Bill stuck up for Coz and never admitted that the Defense needed help but Bo has mentioned that the Offense needs fixed and that every position is up for grabs.

Bo's a competitive coach and has been for years. I rather have Bo come to post game interviews still pissed about the loss than to come into the interviews all calm with that attitude that everything is alright. How can any coach still be calm with a loss like that and the way our players played? That was a disgusting loss and Bo took the blame but yet to ask stupid questions that the MEDIA already know the answer too should have the right to chew that journalist out. Theres an easy fix to this, if you don't like the way Bo handles himself during these interviews don't watch them. Nobody is forcing you to watch it but yourself.

My wife's friends son was at the Texas Tech game being recruited. He told his mother the fans were booing the team. He had no interest in going to Nebraska and other comments I will not post. Not a good trip for him or Nebraska to say the least.

I'll just get it out of the way. "We don't need him then." :sarcasm

Tell him good luck trying to find any freaking fanbase in the world that doesnt boo at a game. If the kid plays high school football, he has heard the boos many many many times. Tell him that he better wake up from his dream world. If he wants to go to a place where he wont hear boos, then point him to a non D1 school, where there are no fans and no one cares.

Well I'm sorry to say this but your wife's friends son is WRONG!

My parents who have had season tickets since 94' and my buddy who flew from Arizona to see this game, all three told me that the Husker fans were booing the referee's when they were leaving the field at halftime on the south side of the endzone.