No atheletes on defense....

My boss is good friends with the ISU coaches and has had many talks with the defensive coaches about ISU.

Their defensive coaches have straight told him that ISU does not have ANY legit D1 players on defense.

To me that means that we should be quite confident that we will be able to move the ball on these guys and i dont think that they will score more than 14 with their offense so i really am not worried about this next game or the baylor game (just cuz they are baylor) cuz when your coaches dont think you are talented....you arent.

Our Defense will stop them cold and our offense will move the chains on another sunbelt D.....just sayin....

I don't think the Huskers just turn on a switch and fix their offensive side of the ball. Like the Missouri game the defense will have to set them up or it could be another long day. I still can't believe that some think this is a no contest. I thought that last week!!! Not making that mistake again. Either way you have to admit that Rhodes has taken that program in the right direction in a hurry. The Clone faithful have something to look forward to.

I don't think the Huskers just turn on a switch and fix their offensive side of the ball. Like the Missouri game the defense will have to set them up or it could be another long day. I still can't believe that some think this is a no contest. I thought that last week!!! Not making that mistake again. Either way you have to admit that Rhodes has taken that program in the right direction in a hurry. The Clone faithful have something to look forward to.

ISU is not TTECH...

i think that is obvious to most of us!

and ISU had a statistically decent offense last season too, but also had no defense...

ISU has done pretty well so far with what they have. I wouldn't discount their ability as a team. They should have beat both KSU and KU and are more than capable of putting a beating on the Huskers if they play the way they did last weekend against Tech.

ISU has done pretty well so far with what they have. I wouldn't discount their ability as a team. They should have beat both KSU and KU and are more than capable of putting a beating on the Huskers if they play the way they did last weekend against Tech.

ISU's Defense is no where near the same caliber as TT's Defense, TT got 5 sacks in that game. Despite only getting 10 points vs. TT last week and 15 vs. VT, NU ranks 25th in the nation in Scoring Offense at 32.33 points per game. ISU's defense is no better than Arkansas State's defense or ULL's defense, remember that Ark. St. nearly pulled off an upset in Iowa City and ULL BEAT Kansas State this year, so I think they will score pretty easily against the Cyclones. Heck they should only need 17 points TOPs to beat this team, I think ISU will be hard pressed to score more than 14 points.

so, winning easily against ISU would prove what?? that our offense is back??...exactly....at this point a win is a win, but until we build on something over the course of several games, we have proved nothing.

This is why IMO the Huskers should put Green in as QB now. Give him two games to gain experience before OU. Otherwise - I could see Lee moving well against the next two teams -only to get the rug pulled out against the Sooners. The only chance the Huskers have against moving the ball on the stout OU D - is to get Green up to speed.

I'm not county ISU out so quickly. I overlooked TT last week and looked what happened. ISU almost beat KSU and Kansas so they will give us a run for money. Do I think that they'll beat Nebraska....No but I do believe that this will not be an easy task. The way our Offense is struggling now I'm not counting out ISU's defense.

Some people need to open up their eyes a little bit more and to never assume that we are better than any of our opponents. I failed that last Saturday knowing that we would beat TT but was proven wrong. ISU has surprised a lot of people and I'll be at the game this Saturday agaisnt ISU.