A few observations

1) It seemed like a lot of the passes Lee threw, were too high. Our recievers haven't been the most sure handed bunch this year. I'm thinking you'd might want to hit em in the numbers.

2) Why is it, when they find a play that works, they treat it as if it had the ebola virus? There were some decent run plays being called, and then all of a sudden somebody got amnesia, and forgot about them.

2a) Enough with the bubble screens. The Tech game should have given you a good enough reason not to throw one for the rest of the year or maybe the decade.

3) What ever happened to Helu during the Missouri game, he still isn't right. I would have to say that his fumbling issues could be linked to what ever injury shoulder, arm, etc) is ailing him.

4) Clock management. When it starts getting close to "oh sh*t, we might lose the game" time, there's no urgency on the offensive side of the ball.

5) Seriously think about scrapping the west coast offense, and cut down the need to having 250+ plays in your play book

1) It seemed like a lot of the passes Lee threw, were too high. Our recievers haven't been the most sure handed bunch this year. I'm thinking you'd might want to hit em in the numbers.

2) Why is it, when they find a play that works, they treat it as if it had the ebola virus? There were some decent run plays being called, and then all of a sudden somebody got amnesia, and forgot about them.

2a) Enough with the bubble screens. The Tech game should have given you a good enough reason not to throw one for the rest of the year or maybe the decade.

3) What ever happened to Helu during the Missouri game, he still isn't right. I would have to say that his fumbling issues could be linked to what ever injury shoulder, arm, etc) is ailing him.

4) Clock management. When it starts getting close to "oh sh*t, we might lose the game" time, there's no urgency on the offensive side of the ball.

5) Seriously think about scrapping the west coast offense, and cut down the need to having 250+ plays in your play book

Watson needs to quit outsmarting himself, get the damn TE's in there and run the damn powersets already. They worked early in the game, you know damn well they would've worked later as we pounded ISU into putty. Instead we get crappy zone reads and bubble-screens that don't work.

1) Yes, he appears to be scared sh!tless of throwing an int. I swear 1/2 his passes are high-really, really high-as in way over everyone's head.

2) No idea

2a) Agreed. 320 plays my ass.....it looks like they have about 30, 20 of which are chump passes.

3) ISU was really, really forcing fumbles-but I think you're right. I have a hard time believing that he's 100%.

4) When it got to "oh sh!t" time, all I saw was the perfect pass to the defender standing there waiting for the ball.

5) Agree. If this is what is causing the insane amount of stupid offensive penalties-SIMPLIFY IT!

2a) Agreed. 320 plays my ass.....it looks like they have about 30, 20 of which are chump passes.

You hit it there with "chump passes". No way Green throws as many of these chump passes as Lee...that alone makes me lean Green. These chump passes are getting us nowhere. Even when they are completed they are small yardage. This is not your 49er Super Bowl winning version of the west coast offense. Ours is "chump passes stuck in molasses". :lol:

No arguments. The proverbial nail on the head.

I would like to see more receivers actually catching the ball in stride, as in actually having routes called that let them go down the field. These 5-7 yrd outs and stops and screens make no sense. Its funny when they do need to go down the field, Paul, Holt and even McNeill have been open and scored. Wonder why that is? .... <_<

Thank you good sir...

A lot of the problems they're having aren't ones needing to be solved by quantum physics. Too much thought is being put into whats wrong, and not how to fix it....

They can scrap the West Coast Offense when they decide to SCRAP WATSON!!! Soon I hope!!

Thank you good sir...

A lot of the problems they're having aren't ones needing to be solved by quantum physics. Too much thought is being put into whats wrong, and not how to fix it....

Yes to all of this.

The 320 plays is really deceiving, there are really about 40-50 base plays that can be run out of multiple formations. Then there are some specific ones, it's not like there are 320 completely unique plays. They run the same play out of multiple formations in order to try to get advantages in matchups (IE a slot receiver or TE on a slower linebacker).

Watson was the coordinator at CU much like he was under Callahan, he didn't call the plays the majority of the time.