Cody Green to start vs. Baylor

If true it shouldn't surprise you, NU scripts the first 10-15 plays of the game. Have for awhile now. This young man has my interest peaked, at least it is entertaining to read his threads/posts. Will be hilarious if he is right.

There is a difference between scripting a play and scripting an alignment.

Here are the four things im saying here:

1. cody green will start against Baylor

2.roy helu will get another 5-10 carries/touches

3.I said khiry would start before it came out CORRECT

4.Kinnie will play most of the game

5.there will be more plays of 20+ yards or at least attempts than any game since FAU

one for five so far.

Cooper started already this year, so that's not exactly a big prediction.

Everything else you're listing there is the same conjecture we've all been saying. I thought you started this thread off with your insider link to Coach Beck? Can you use that to get us more information than this?

okay how about this?

the opening set on offense will feature green and robinson in the backfield, shotgun, tray on green's right. Kinnie and Khiry will be on the right of the formation mcneil on the line at the left and paul split left.

it will be a draw play to tray.

ok?

how about we not overuse the source?

Something tells me it's going to matter what hash the ball is on, so you're gonna call a reverse of formation possible too I hope.

Here are the four things im saying here:

1. cody green will start against Baylor

2.roy helu will get another 5-10 carries/touches

3.I said khiry would start before it came out CORRECT

4.Kinnie will play most of the game

5.there will be more plays of 20+ yards or at least attempts than any game since FAU

one for five so far.

Cooper started already this year, so that's not exactly a big prediction.

Everything else you're listing there is the same conjecture we've all been saying. I thought you started this thread off with your insider link to Coach Beck? Can you use that to get us more information than this?

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:w00t:w00t:w00t:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:snacks::snacks::snacks:dedhoarse:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf

okay how about this?

the opening set on offense will feature green and robinson in the backfield, shotgun, tray on green's right. Kinnie and Khiry will be on the right of the formation mcneil on the line at the left and paul split left.

it will be a draw play to tray.

ok?

how about we not overuse the source?

Wow i cant believe i read most of that. I have confirmation from Bos salt water aquarium guy, that Suh will be starting QB.

I wish everyone would just shut up about the saltwater aquairum guy :bang There is such a thing as overuse. It's not even funny anymore. Drop it already. :madash

Dude...are you a salt water aquarium guy? Is that why it bothers you so much? How's Bob Davie doing?