Why ESPN Hates the Huskers

typ3kal

Every fan base thinks ESPN hates them

I hope ND doesn't. Not a bad word is spoken about the domers.

It's probably because the football team is worth more than any other in the country. ESPN is a media outlet and Notre Dame is #1 in terms of revenue etc. The next closest is Texas, but they're still 16 million behind them in terms of worth. Donate about 150 million to the university, win us 2-3 more national championships in the next 10 years and ESPN will love you and Nebraska.

We're all waiting for you to show up... sort of like our offense.. <_<

Every fan base thinks ESPN hates them

I hope ND doesn't. Not a bad word is spoken about the domers.

It's probably because the football team is worth more than any other in the country. ESPN is a media outlet and Notre Dame is #1 in terms of revenue etc. The next closest is Texas, but they're still 16 million behind them in terms of worth. Donate about 150 million to the university, win us 2-3 more national championships in the next 10 years and ESPN will love you and Nebraska.

We're all waiting for you to show up... sort of like our offense.. <_<

I see your point....BUT....

ESPN doesn't even have a contract with them, NBC does.

We suck in the eyes of ESPN, well uhh, maybe, well, could be, sometimes, almost, no every time we have a big game we fall through our asses and they state facts.

When we win games we are supposed to and knock someone off we aren't suppose to we might get a little love, but when you have established you can not beat a team in the top 15 for over then years, you get what you get.

Win a game that matters, then we might have a reason to complain, but we expect too much for the very little we actually put on the field.

We get more attention than most mid majors and that is where we play our best games.

The attention we get is rightly deserved.

Haha wow get over the fact that you think ESPN doesn't like Nebraska. We have been a sub-par team for almost 10 years and you think we still deserve national attention and respect. If you don't like ESPN why even pay attention to them?? As husker fans we need to get over ourselves....

I don't think USC could claim that ESPN doesn't love them.

Truer words have never been spoken.

If Matt Barkley had a hangnail, they would cut into programming to let us know.

As far as the alleged "hate"...I am not sure. I know this is just one guy, but Kirk Herbstreit seems to pick us to win games and is often disagreed with by the panel.

We suck in the eyes of ESPN, well uhh, maybe, well, could be, sometimes, almost, no every time we have a big game we fall through our asses and they state facts.

When we win games we are supposed to and knock someone off we aren't suppose to we might get a little love, but when you have established you can not beat a team in the top 15 for over then years, you get what you get.

Win a game that matters, then we might have a reason to complain, but we expect too much for the very little we actually put on the field.

We get more attention than most mid majors and that is where we play our best games.

The attention we get is rightly deserved.

Ahhhh, a voice of reason.