Some things never change

Since I have been a member, it seems the same topics recycle themselves every year. Some of names may change, but it's always the same debate.

Coaches can't coach.

Play calling stinks.

Which QB should play.

"Rumor" posters will get crucified instead of ignored.

The word "Troll" gets over used by some that are quick to judge.

ESPN hates us.

Mark May hates us.

I am sure I have left a few out. I am also sure many of the old timers that have been on the board since the beginning have visited the same topics year in and year out, as newbies come to the board.

Since I have been a member, it seems the same topics recycle themselves every year. Some of names may change, but it's always the same debate.

Coaches can't coach.

Play calling stinks.

Which QB should play.

ESPN hates us.

Mark May hates us.

I am sure I have left a few out. I am also sure many of the old timers that have been on the board since the beginning have visited the same topics year in and year out, as newbies come to the board.

Nah I think there's just as many old timers making the same arguments/complaints. It's the internet. You don't like it...give Al a call.

Coaches can't coach.

Play calling stinks.

Which QB should play.

ESPN hates us.

Mark May hates us.

Maybe it's because we suck every year....? If we had some consistent wins we wouldn't be so frustrated all the time