Trick Plays

Watson I haven't called for your job or really complained to much, but PLEASE show some creativity to this vanilla offense! Say what you want about Billy Callahan he designed some good trick plays and typically knew when to use them.

I'm not saying we need some gimmicky game plan for the whole game, but hopefully Watson can dial up some of those trick plays that were huge for us the last couple of years...

A few that come to mind...

-Texas 2006 Lucky throwing to Swift TD

- Mizzou 2006- Purify throwing to Nunn TD

- Kansas 2008- Lucky to McNeil TD

etc...

I really hope Watson opens things up in this game because really we don't have much to lose in this game, but neither does OU... However I think the D will keep it close so we are gonna need big plays somewhere and hopefully they are practicing a few tricks they can resort to.

Watson I haven't called for your job or really complained to much, but PLEASE show some creativity to this vanilla offense! Say what you want about Billy Callahan he designed some good trick plays and typically knew when to use them.

I'm not saying we need some gimmicky game plan for the whole game, but hopefully Watson can dial up some of those trick plays that were huge for us the last couple of years...

A few that come to mind...

-Texas 2006 Lucky throwing to Swift TD

- Mizzou 2006- Purify throwing to Nunn TD

- Kansas 2008- Lucky to McNeil TD

etc...

I really hope Watson opens things up in this game because really we don't have much to lose in this game, but neither does OU... However I think the D will keep it close so we are gonna need big plays somewhere and hopefully they are practicing a few tricks they can resort to.

I'd love to see a RB throw it on one those toss sweeps that everyone sees coming. My feeling though is that we don't a pure athlete on offense who can make the play. Lucky, Purify and even Tierre were great athletes and usually saw the bulk of the trick plays.