Waston to CU

dbetz23

I am in the minority here......but Watson is NOT the problem. He has zero PLAYMAKERS to work with. Don't even start that Paul or any other WR is a playmaker in comparison with the rest of the NCAA. Our qb's have NO experience at all at the DI level and I am sorry, our O-line is not good. Helu is a fairly decent RB when healthy !!!

If anyone is too be the "fall guy" it should be Cotton, who's O-line was supposed to be better than last year, and they are so undisciplined, it is unbelievable. Right now, Watson has no confidence in the guys making plays, so it makes pretty difficult to call plays. Remember, he didn't call one fumble against ISU, the players didn't get the job done.

Last season when Ganz, Swift, Peterson, Helu were getting the job done, I wonder where all of these type of posts were. I just don't understand.

As a coach, I understand that someone has to take the blame (human nature) and at the HS level, I would much rather the public be mad a me (at my age, I don't give a crap what armchair/sideline coaches think), instead of the 15-16-17 year old kids. BUT, at a DI program, with these guys getting their education paid for, it is okay to hold the players a little more responsible than most of us do.

Block, Catch, Hold on to ball....... Watson hasn't been called for holding, or fumbled, or dropped a ball right on the numbers all year.

I am in the minority here......but Watson is NOT the problem. He has zero PLAYMAKERS to work with. Don't even start that Paul or any other WR is a playmaker in comparison with the rest of the NCAA. Our qb's have NO experience at all at the DI level and I am sorry, our O-line is not good. Helu is a fairly decent RB when healthy !!!

If anyone is too be the "fall guy" it should be Cotton, who's O-line was supposed to be better than last year, and they are so undisciplined, it is unbelievable. Right now, Watson has no confidence in the guys making plays, so it makes pretty difficult to call plays. Remember, he didn't call one fumble against ISU, the players didn't get the job done.

Last season when Ganz, Swift, Peterson, Helu were getting the job done, I wonder where all of these type of posts were. I just don't understand.

As a coach, I understand that someone has to take the blame (human nature) and at the HS level, I would much rather the public be mad a me (at my age, I don't give a crap what armchair/sideline coaches think), instead of the 15-16-17 year old kids. BUT, at a DI program, with these guys getting their education paid for, it is okay to hold the players a little more responsible than most of us do.

Block, Catch, Hold on to ball....... Watson hasn't been called for holding, or fumbled, or dropped a ball right on the numbers all year.

I can tell you that there are alot of programs that don't have big-time playmakers but their offense is still very good. I have said it a million times, but this offense has too much thinking involved. Too much precision, timing, and everything has to go perfectly for the offense to work. It was just lucky for us last year we had some players that were in the system forever. Sorry, but if the offense only works if you have players that have been there four or five years, it isn't a good offense for college.

Let Colorado take him...please!!!

I have heard from some people tonight (who says they know people, blah, blah, blah) that the big money boosters at CU want Hawkins gone and they want Watson as their Head Coach. Take this only as a rumor and not fact, but I have a strong feeling this is true.

Please God, let it be true!!

Watson leaving our offense will not fix the problem. The problem is Zac Lee and this will only be fixed when he is permanently benched.

I could not disagree more! The O-Line not giving protection is Zac Lee's Fault? The reciever's droping the ball Is Zac lee's Fault? The Play calling And not moving the ball down field is Zac lee's Fault? I will Admit Lee could run more, but to say He is the whole prolbme of the offense is insane. I still have not seen what Green has done that has Been So Impressive!! Granted he will good in the future but he is very very young, and has done nothing that Lee hasnt done

there is no way CU can offer him more than Alabama did

wasn't watson a guy who had our offense at like 400 yards a game and 12th in the nation in total offense in 2008??? what the hell is going on???

His offense also came up short in every loss Nebraska had last year. Stats are nice but do not tell the whole story. <_<

there is no way CU can offer him more than Alabama did

wasn't watson a guy who had our offense at like 400 yards a game and 12th in the nation in total offense in 2008??? what the hell is going on???

His offense also came up short in every loss Nebraska had last year. Stats are nice but do not tell the whole story. <_<

Our defense gave up an average of 46.5 points in our losses last year, you have to stretch pretty hard to hang those on the O alone.