any word on Burkhead?

knapplc

Bo better not 'eff around with this kid. If we get into a bowl, that should be the earliest that Rex plays. All along it has been said that he would likely be ready by early to mid December.

Absolutely no reason to rush this kid like they did with Spano just to help him fix our depth problems.

For once we need to be smart and play it safe with these injuries. Especially a kid with such a bright future like Rex has.

Bo better not 'eff around with this kid. If we get into a bowl, that should be the earliest that Rex plays. All along it has been said that he would likely be ready by early to mid December.

Absolutely no reason to rush this kid like they did with Spano just to help him fix our depth problems.

For once we need to be smart and play it safe with these injuries. Especially a kid with such a bright future like Rex has.

Pretty much sums it up

And by the way, I'm not tryint to stir up "crap" ... it does get frustrating sometimes with all "tudes" here and the "no it all" folks. I'm just a fan and am here to support my team and love to read about my Huskers. Sometimes other "fans" can be a real drain on that occuring ... talk about "Debbie Downers" ... and I'm a pessimist after many frustrating losses like V-Tech, TT and ISU this year.

What exactly do you call it when you start a thread putting people down and putting words in their mouth saying that they claimed his career was over, when nobody made such claims? As far as I can see, you are doing the exact same thing you are calling out.

Friend,

You should read this thread ... read the thread I put a link to ... then follow me on my posts. I said what I said there because there's seems to be quite a few people that go down the road you just went down ... Thus, I put what I said out there ... so I wouldn't be accused of that either.

Perhaps we disagree ... but the thread I posted a link to does have many people "claiming/speculating" that his season was over ... as I see it.

I'll let my previous posting, this current post and my future posts speak for themselves.

All the best to you,

SheepdogMark

Spot on... as usual

I heard nothing about his career being over. I heard he was out til the bowl game. That was it.

EZ-E,

Here's the thread I was referring to ... http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...hl=rex+burkhead

As a "general comment" ... Always funny how those who have all the solutions to the Huskers problems are also the ones who create "worst case scenario's".

Enjoy the read ... just reporting ... you decide after you read the thread.

And by the way, I'm not tryint to stir up "crap" ... it does get frustrating sometimes with all "tudes" here and the "no it all" folks. I'm just a fan and am here to support my team and love to read about my Huskers. Sometimes other "fans" can be a real drain on that occuring ... talk about "Debbie Downers" ... and I'm a pessimist after many frustrating losses like V-Tech, TT and ISU this year.

SheepdogMark

PS. I've followed Rex here in Dallas and was a big fan of us recruiting him ... so I follow his threads pretty close and "friended" him on Facebook.

Appreciate the link

MUTiger, it's as simple as "they are different coaches."

Belichick is famous for being closed-mouthed about everything inside the Patsies locker room. Bo is, apparently, borrowing a page from that book.

It sucks, but there's not much we can do about it. None of us like it, either.

He's also famous for being closed-mouthed about taping other teams practices as well.

MUTiger, it's as simple as "they are different coaches."

Belichick is famous for being closed-mouthed about everything inside the Patsies locker room. Bo is, apparently, borrowing a page from that book.

It sucks, but there's not much we can do about it. None of us like it, either.

He's also famous for being closed-mouthed about taping other teams practices as well.

Belichick, not Pelini, right? :lol:

Wait a minute ... I read the whole thread on Rex Burkhead and it was debated and concluded ... not only his season ... but his career is over.

Is someone sniffin' the white stuff again? or, do we just have a bunch of idiots who have no clue what the hell is going on?!!

SheepdogMark

Just a little tip...unless it comes from IBLEEDRED ( :sarcasm ), it might not be true. Now the injury type/severity has never really been known so it leaves alot to be debated. I really hope its true but I would say that not to rush anything and let rex get back to 100%.

:laughpound

You can take that to the bank... :snacks:

Wait a minute ... I read the whole thread on Rex Burkhead and it was debated and concluded ... not only his season ... but his career is over.

Is someone sniffin' the white stuff again? or, do we just have a bunch of idiots who have no clue what the hell is going on?!!

SheepdogMark

Just a little tip...unless it comes from IBLEEDRED ( :sarcasm ), it might not be true. Now the injury type/severity has never really been known so it leaves alot to be debated. I really hope its true but I would say that not to rush anything and let rex get back to 100%.

:laughpound

You can take that to the bank... :snacks:

He told a friend from Plano he was getting better every day