OT - My morning...

Oh I completely understand that you can't park that close to the sidewalk or whatever, If it is illegal I will definitely move it no problem, and have already done so.

Just hate people sometimes. They are so bitter and angry.

people have a sense of entitlement where they believe everyone is personally out to cheat them or something, the loss of civility is truly tragic. i'm sure a friendly note would have been much more effective than one with threats and inexplicable anger.

The Lincoln Police on game day have peoples cars towed for doing this or if they are parked in the street and really close to a driveway. My brother lived a couple blocks north of the stadium and we would sit on his porch waiting to go to the game and watch them tow tons of cars.

FWIW: I don’t think the anonymous muscles should have left the note though. That is pretty much Hall Monitor stuff and very lame.

Oh I completely understand that you can't park that close to the sidewalk or whatever, If it is illegal I will definitely move it no problem, and have already done so.

Just hate people sometimes. They are so bitter and angry.

people have a sense of entitlement where they believe everyone is personally out to cheat them or something, the loss of civility is truly tragic. i'm sure a friendly note would have been much more effective than one with threats and inexplicable anger.

Try living in California... Entitlement must be everyone's middle name out here...

Always remember that a bullet doesn't care how big you are or about your martial arts training.

Samuel Colt made all men equal...

But, not everyone can shoot, my friend... That, and with the sissy rounds people carry these days, it'll take a good headshot to take you down... God bless incompetence :dumdum

Always remember that a bullet doesn't care how big you are or about your martial arts training.

Yeah thats why I called the cops. No matter how confident I am that I can take care of myself, there is always the off chance the the guy is actually insane and packin. My brother wants me to set up a night vision motion activated web cam to record during the night. I'd rather just park on the street and be left knowing that some people are just insane.

I moved it, and won't be parking there, but the note ws ridiculous. I just wish the guy had the hardware to discuss it face to face.

people who want to enforce traffic/parking laws should get a badge or mind their F'ing business!!

some guy in KS told me that if i parked 20 ft from a stop sign that I would get a ticket, of course he was charging $20 to park in his yard. I told him that I would take my chances with a ticket of $20 and give the money to Lawrence instead of paying someone $20 to park in their yard. The guy seemed shocked I told him that and said I would get a ticket... told him I would take my chances, never did get a ticket.

Some people are all talk... until you call their bluff!

guns are for sissies who cant fight or too afraid to fight. if you dont want to fight, then keep your nasty comments to yourself. pulling a gun over a parking spot is chicken sh#t!

At least the guy wrote a note. But you did the right thing by calling the cops. They probably won't do anything but it is better to have him arrested than you over something stupid.

I wonder what the cops told you.

Let me preface this by saying that I live with my Fiance and best friend from high school in Lincoln. They both leave to go to class early every morning between 7:30 and 8:30. I usually park my car at the end of the driveway so they can get out and I don't have ot move my car every single morning, then once I get up and go to class, the car will be moved by 9am.

This morning I woke up to a note on my car that stated the following:

Last Warning:

If this vehicle blocks this sidewalk ever again, it will be significantly vandalized. I hate cops and prefer to deal with issues like this myself. If it happens again after that, its owner will be significantly vandalized. Please do not consider this a bluff. Just park the F*ing gay piece of S*it farther forward you lazy F*cking piece of *hit.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen.

---

I just called the cops and they are on their way....

I hate people like this, and I'm highly doubting that they know, or have ever even seen me. Interesting side information that makes this story more worth while...

a. I'm 6 foot 6inch tall

b. I'm 255lbs

c. I train in mixed martial arts.

I know this will most likely get moved but I didn't know where to put it. And I had to tell somebody...

guns are for sissies who cant fight or too afraid to fight. if you dont want to fight, then keep your nasty comments to yourself. pulling a gun over a parking spot is chicken sh#t!

But throwing a styrofoam cup at someone in a parking garage is a perfectly reasonable response. So long as your dad is friends with the head coach and and promises you a starting spot if you transfer.

The guy's a coward. Clear as day. If it really was an issue and he were a man he would simply knock on your door and ask politely. Plain and simple. Maybe he has seen you and is intimidated so would rather not have you knowing who was complaining. It's tough because you know you're not afraid of this chump but you want to do the right thing too. Bottom line is this guy's not worth spit. More than likely he is a miserable mess. Leave him to his own pitiful existance.

One time, I had to park my car (a 1976 Pontiac Astre' Wagon, my Dad nicknamed Ashtray which looked like a Ford Pinto Wagon painted like the Griswold Family Cruiser = Puke Green/Piss Yellow and the fake wood trim on the sides along with the rust) in Downtown Omaha and put a ton of change in the meter, and headed to my practice run through for High School Graduation. I had a few friends who's parents dropped them off and told them to find a way home ask me for a ride and we get back to my car, and there is a note on my windshield under the wiper blade that says, "Why don't you park your Piece of S**T somewhere else". I showed the note to my friends and one of them took the note and placed it under the wiper blade of the vehicle next to me. I didn't know my POS was depreciating Downtown Omaha near the Civic Auditorium, then again it was 1989.

I think it's gutless that someone has strong words like that in a note. I guess it was verbal at least and not physical. I think their first step should have been a lot nicer. Maybe they had a bad day and had to take it out on somebody.