Husker douche bag.

I would like to think he was talking to me with his right eye, and watching a replay of the game with his left eye.

Actually I agree with him. Husker fans has taken a large shift towards Dbag in the past 10 years. I don't know if it is because we are losing, or my generation is just full of dbags... either way its not an excuse. Don't get all offended that I say that because there are a lot of great husker fans still, I consider myself one of them.

But the Dbags learned to multiply thats for sure.

Actually I agree with him. Husker fans has taken a large shift towards Dbag in the past 10 years. I don't know if it is because we are losing, or my generation is just full of dbags... either way its not an excuse. Don't get all offended that I say that because there are a lot of great husker fans still, I consider myself one of them.

Being a "good fan" takes work. It's far easier to be a D-Bag than to be kind to someone. You don't have to censor yourself, you don't have to concern yourself with someone else's feelings and you don't have to concern yourself with how you come across. Anyone who's read tigerboard.com or ksufans.com knows what happens when such things aren't considered important.

It'd be great if everyone was concerned about being an ambassador for the ideals the Huskers try to live by, but way too often people just take the easy way out and make trolls of themselves online, or act like asshats when they're at the game, or while visiting someone else's stadium.

I think the "good" fans, the ones who try to uphold that "greatest fans in the country" line, still outnumber the asshats. But sometimes it seems like the asshats are winning.

This Catmatt dude was talking crap to me on KSUfans.com and said something about my wife blowing him. I came back with something equally bad.

He calls me out for saying something about his wife. Well I proved that he started the whole pissing match and if he wanted to do something about it to let me know.

He said " I don't know how you do things up in Nebraska, but "real" men like us in Kansas will go toe to toe with you for talking smack about our wives". I said " fine, I'll name the time and place and you show up alone. Deal?"

Long story short, I ran him off of that site and now he posts as "B12supplement" he won't respond to any of my P.M.'s or anything. Other KSU fans were saying "you're not gonna let that Nubb scare you are ya?"

Apparently I did. He makes alot of stupid videos and regardless of how he comes across in that video. He HATES NU with a passion. He's a typical KSU :facepalm:

Is that possibly Huskerh8r? I bet he's also a Phillie fan because he is the epitome of loser and douche all mixed into one. Sometimes you just want to punch someone in the face, this is that "someone".

Now if he had something about my wife like that, lets just say there's no way in hell that he wouldn't be without a broken jaw, not to mention missing quite a few more of his teeth.

Is that possibly Huskerh8r? I bet he's also a Phillie fan because he is the epitome of loser and douche all mixed into one. Sometimes you just want to punch someone in the face, this is that "someone".

Now if he had something about my wife like that, lets just say there's no way in hell that he wouldn't be without a broken jaw, not to mention missing quite a few more of his teeth.

Trust me, If he would of set a time and place his a** would of been mine! :box:box