ok seriously? Musburger or whatever and herbstreit?

F-um all those turds. I work late at bar and meltdowns have begin, cell phone conversations, and I possibly might be leaving after my bartending shift on Friday at 2am I haven't missed a championship or bowl game for 10 years no bs, its been really hard on me. But god damnit if I make 300 in Lincoln on Friday that gas tank on Saturday at 2am might be full, and petal to the Big12. I lose my job, Big12 championship? I need advice, i probably should just bline it straight to Arlington.

For what it's worth, Bo & Herbstreit played together @ Ohio St. I know he had some good things to say about Bo and recognizes that he is bringing the Husker program back into national prominence.

Good point Nexus. I was going to say Herbstreit loves the Pelini's and talks up Nebraska often. Sometimes you guys let your hate :espnsucks: blind the truth. And that is that Herb will love up on Nebraska as much as any announcer in college football that doesnt receive his paychecks from UNL or didnt play for the Huskers.

F-um all those turds. I work late at bar and meltdowns have begin, cell phone conversations, and I possibly might be leaving after my bartending shift on Friday at 2am I haven't missed a championship or bowl game for 10 years no bs, its been really hard on me. But god damnit if I make 300 in Lincoln on Friday that gas tank on Saturday at 2am might be full, and petal to the Big12. I lose my job, Big12 championship? I need advice, i probably should just bline it straight to Arlington.

Ummm...what? :blink::dumdum

Ummm...what? :blink::dumdum

:dunno:rollin

Ummmmmmmmmm Well.. I think I can make out what you're asking.

Advice..

Keep your job, the economy sucks and it sounds like you need it!

Watch it on Television and DEAL WITH IT. There have been plenty of DIE HARD Husker fans who have had to endure watching the game on TV, listening to it on the radio or even... *gasp * recording it and having to watch it later or most shocking of all......................not watching or seeing it AT ALL because responsibility to work or family came into play

This is where real world responsibility and football clash. Ultimately it's up to you to decide what wins, but remember the Nebraska tradition is built upon hard work and SACRIFICE.

Hope that helps.

For what it's worth, Bo & Herbstreit played together @ Ohio St. I know he had some good things to say about Bo and recognizes that he is bringing the Husker program back into national prominence.

Good point Nexus. I was going to say Herbstreit loves the Pelini's and talks up Nebraska often. Sometimes you guys let your hate :espnsucks: blind the truth. And that is that Herb will love up on Nebraska as much as any announcer in college football that doesnt receive his paychecks from UNL or didnt play for the Huskers.

I agree. Kirk likes NU a lot with Pelini being in charge.

But, don't forget this. Haha