SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

at least Starling attempted something Martinez has failed to grasp---throw the ball out of bounds instead of take a sack. Too bad called for intentional grounding

Suh at the game!!!

Wasn't Bubba. Went back to Walsh again on third down. Bubba is only a first and second down QB obviously. There is hope for Taylor is Bubba comes here!!!! :sarcasm

at least Starling attempted something Martinez has failed to grasp---throw the ball out of bounds instead of take a sack. Too bad called for intentional grounding

Suh at the game!!!

Wasn't Bubba. Went back to Walsh again on third down. Bubba is only a first and second down QB obviously. There is hope for Taylor is Bubba comes here!!!! :sarcasm

Damn. Wish they would let him attempt a pass.

Suh at the game!!!

I'd love to see the kid get a full series at QB. Both times on third down he was lefted for the other two QB's who have been unimpressive.

Suh at the game!!!

I'd love to see the kid get a full series at QB. Both times on third down he was lefted for the other two QB's who have been unimpressive.

Agreed!!

Bo went to his game a couple weeks ago. His high school coach is my old high school coach. It's hilarious that Deiner would say Bubba is the fastest player he's ever coached.

Considering a guy who is an all pro CB for the Cowboys named Terrence Newman was also a Deiner product. Terrence owns the 100 and 200 yd dash records in the state of KS. With times like 10.2 and 22.7 or something like that. Deiner knows how to coach HS though, he has won like 6 titles and runner up like 3 or 4 others

Not Quite.........Kansas All-Time Lists

well, guess i was way off...thanks for, uh, clearing that up for me...lol

i thought terrance owned a couple records..maybe they are from his B12 sprinting days or maybe just school records. anyway, i would put terrance up against bubba 100 out of 100

After looking at the short dashes, I couldn't help but glance at the 1 miler.. Jim Ryun, god damn insane.

Bo went to his game a couple weeks ago. His high school coach is my old high school coach. It's hilarious that Deiner would say Bubba is the fastest player he's ever coached.

Considering a guy who is an all pro CB for the Cowboys named Terrence Newman was also a Deiner product. Terrence owns the 100 and 200 yd dash records in the state of KS. With times like 10.2 and 22.7 or something like that. Deiner knows how to coach HS though, he has won like 6 titles and runner up like 3 or 4 others

Not Quite.........Kansas All-Time Lists

well, guess i was way off...thanks for, uh, clearing that up for me...lol

i thought terrance owned a couple records..maybe they are from his B12 sprinting days or maybe just school records. anyway, i would put terrance up against bubba 100 out of 100

After looking at the short dashes, I couldn't help but glance at the 1 miler.. Jim Ryun, god damn insane.

I can't believe they had 3 guys tripplejump farther than Todd Brown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...