Classy thing Nebraska Coach Bo did for my son!

jauken

I'm glad this topic came up because Suh is my 4 year old son's favorite player in the world (well, Suh and Kobe Bryant are neck and neck) he's constantly re-enacting Suh flinging Colt McCoy to the ground with his 3 year old cousin. I'd love to get an autographed photo of him (he already has Kobe's), but I've never known exactly where to send a request for that. If anyone wouldn't mind posting that info, I would really appreciate it.

Hi All,

I just wanted to pass on what a CLASSY thing Coach Bo and his staff did for the birth of my new son. I was so excited over the birth of my new son that i had sent his secretary and email stating that she could let him know in 18 years that he will have a new defensive tackle recruit.

Rivals has him listed at 3 stars.

Hi All,

I just wanted to pass on what a CLASSY thing Coach Bo and his staff did for the birth of my new son. I was so excited over the birth of my new son that i had sent his secretary and email stating that she could let him know in 18 years that he will have a new defensive tackle recruit.

In the mail Friday i received a very nice 8/12 X 11 certificate stating that the University of Nebraska Football welcomes my son into the world. The best thing was that it has all the Nebraska logos and it was signed by Bo Pelini.

I think that was a very very classy move by the University and by Coach Bo and his secretary. Kudos to them and its a treasure that i will have framed and put over my son's crib....

Remember.. THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA

J

Congrats and cool story

Hi All,

Rivals has him listed at 3 stars.

Good one. :thumbs

Hi All,

In the mail Friday i received a very nice 8/12 X 11 certificate stating that the University of Nebraska Football welcomes my son into the world. The best thing was that it has all the Nebraska logos and it was signed by Bo Pelini.

I think that was a very very classy move by the University and by Coach Bo and his secretary. Kudos to them and its a treasure that i will have framed and put over my son's crib....

J

That. Is. Awesome!!

Hi All,

J

That. Is. Awesome!!

Sweet!

I'm glad this topic came up because Suh is my 4 year old son's favorite player in the world (well, Suh and Kobe Bryant are neck and neck) he's constantly re-enacting Suh flinging Colt McCoy to the ground with his 3 year old cousin. I'd love to get an autographed photo of him (he already has Kobe's), but I've never known exactly where to send a request for that. If anyone wouldn't mind posting that info, I would really appreciate it.

Husker T, know its a tad premature, but i'd try to get it thru the St. Louis Rams... Im sure he will be the #1 overall pick and im sure that if you made a request thru them after he was drafted, maybe they could make that happen.