Chris Williams

Lets just say that I am friends with the coach at my university in Abilene and have personally talked with Major Culbert (former nebraska safety) and have personally talked with a coach in town as well as parents who have kids who played with Willimas and still keep in contact with him... both were kicked out for drugs after multiple chances to change.

Well, I am Chris Williams, and these are all lies..... See, you can say whatever you want and it doesnt make it true.

I understand you are helping share the word, but unless this is proven, this is rumors and if isnt true, than that is unfair to Chris.

No I am Chris Williams.

Well, while there is no proof in print, I don't doubt the stories. These are young guys that are in college...and I remember what college was like. They have also been the center of attention for their whole lives, and popular. So, I could see them getting plenty of invites to parties involving drugs or drinking. I mean - what else is there to do in your down time in college? Study?

:LOLtartar

Sex. That can also lead to troubles tho.. ask Pat Witt.

snacks.gif

Lets just say that I am friends with the coach at my university in Abilene and have personally talked with Major Culbert (former nebraska safety) and have personally talked with a coach in town as well as parents who have kids who played with Willimas and still keep in contact with him... both were kicked out for drugs after multiple chances to change.

Well, I am Chris Williams, and these are all lies..... See, you can say whatever you want and it doesnt make it true.

I understand you are helping share the word, but unless this is proven, this is rumors and if isnt true, than that is unfair to Chris.

No I am Chris Williams.

NO..I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcasm

:rollin

First, as a fellow newby, I'd like to say welcome to the board, girl. As a guy with a rabid Husker fan for a wife, I feel qualified to say that there can't be too many Husker female fans, so ........... nice to see ya.

Second, I'm not really all that interested in peoples foibles, but I am interested in what becomes of this kid. Wonder if you, or anyone, has heard where he's going next?

Third, don't worry too much about the negative vibes. Revealing personal information about players/former players is a gray area and will usually get some negative feedback. You should do what feels right to you, within the rules of the board.

All is my opinion only, of course. GOBIGRED!

Losing Chris Williams sucks...but if a kid doesn't have his head in the game and the books and is more focused on doing drugs, he's doing more damage to the team as a whole.

I don't know if this is true, but if it is...good riddance.

If that is your stance, then I guess you would have rather seen the early 80's teams, that played for two national championships, go 8-3 each year without some of their best players.