What are you reading right now?

I am reading a book called Marine Sniper by Charles Henderson. It is about the life of Carlos Hathcock. A very good book so far.

Carlos Hathcock, the White Feather. The guy was a machine. A Viet Cong killing machine. I read about him a while back in a book called "One Shot, One Kill."

The Essential Smart Football by Chris Brown per recommendation from saunders45

It's pretty interesting and a short read.

Also: Do we maybe want to merge this thread with the other Book Thread we have going?

I am reading all the old Batman Graphic Novels....

I know....im 12...

those are the best. which ones?

I stocked up on some of the classics that i havent read forever (or ever)...The Killing Joke, Year One, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and Knightfall...Any others that I missing that you recommend?....I am a bigger fan of the Batman GNs that do not involve Superman/Lex Luthor/etc.....

I know....im 12...

I stocked up on some of the classics that i havent read forever (or ever)...The Killing Joke, Year One, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and Knightfall...Any others that I missing that you recommend?....I am a bigger fan of the Batman GNs that do not involve Superman/Lex Luthor/etc.....

'the dark knight returns' is another classic, but i believe superman does make an appearance. (i agree though, boo superman). 'arkham asylum' is another good one. so is 'joker'. i've pretty much just used this list.

edit: also, the just made 'year one' into an animated film. pretty awesome if you are into that kind of thing. (which i am). (bryan cranston is the voice of gordon). (but the animated series will always be the best of all, especially 'mask of the phantasm').

I am reading a book called Marine Sniper by Charles Henderson. It is about the life of Carlos Hathcock. A very good book so far.

Carlos Hathcock, the White Feather. The guy was a machine. A Viet Cong killing machine. I read about him a while back in a book called "One Shot, One Kill."

The other book I have about him is " Silent Warrior ". He was one bad dude...Makes a guy wonder if anyone could do what he done in this day and age.

The other book I have about him is " Silent Warrior ". He was one bad dude...Makes a guy wonder if anyone could do what he done in this day and age.

I'm sure there are guys who could do that. But they might not be deployed. Drones are making snipers obsolete.

I'd love to have one of those 50 cal sniper rifles. You know, to shoot stuff far away. :lol:

I know....im 12...

'the dark knight returns' is another classic, but i believe superman does make an appearance. (i agree though, boo superman). 'arkham asylum' is another good one. so is 'joker'. i've pretty much just used this list.

edit: also, the just made 'year one' into an animated film. pretty awesome if you are into that kind of thing. (which i am). (bryan cranston is the voice of gordon). (but the animated series will always be the best of all, especially 'mask of the phantasm').

Any other Graphic Novels that you have read?....There are a lot of them that I would like to pick up, but i dont want to pick some of them up and they turn out terrible....i heard Watchmen, X Men, and V for Vendetta are real good.....

I know....im 12...

Any other Graphic Novels that you have read?....There are a lot of them that I would like to pick up, but i dont want to pick some of them up and they turn out terrible....i heard Watchmen, X Men, and V for Vendetta are real good.....

i am solely a batman man. i would like to venture out, i think the 'sin city' series looks pretty good. it is hard to take a risk because they are pretty expensive. let me know if you venture out from the dark knight.