S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

I dont know if it has been stated but some are saying that his Hs coach gave our coaching staff a inaccurate set of measures on the guy. His school apparently claims to be 5'11" and 185 when I have heard he is actually around 5' 8" and 155.

If that is right he is real small.

The next Brandon Rigoni perhaps?

I dont know if it has been stated but some are saying that his Hs coach gave our coaching staff a inaccurate set of measures on the guy. His school apparently claims to be 5'11" and 185 when I have heard he is actually around 5' 8" and 155.

I loved Rigoni, but I think that everyone would agree that Rigoni could definately not contribute to a Blackshirt defense now a days. He was well deserving of being the special teams captain, but you don't go on the recruiting trail looking for a special teams captain.

• Fire 1

I loved Rigoni, but I think that everyone would agree that Rigoni could definately not contribute to a Blackshirt defense now a days. He was well deserving of being the special teams captain, but you don't go on the recruiting trail looking for a special teams captain.

I don't know about that. Not usually one to disagree with you, EZ-E, but I do recall hearing a USC segment once on the radio where the guys were talking about Rigoni and how a lot of the guys on the team back in his day would've told you Rigoni was one of the best athletes on the team, period, and one of the most athletic guys they'd ever seen. Now, I know athleticism doesn't necessarily translate into production, but I think if Bo were to utilize him right, he could've helped out a bit.

Now, you should probably just ignore an argument about this coming from me... Rigoni was quite a bit before my time. Back when he was playing, I was little ADD husker fan that had a hard time sitting through a full game. Still bled NU red though! GBR!!!

Also, I suppose I'd like to apologize if I offend anybody that actually has ADD. You see, the thing is