OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Don't want to hash and rehash media tweets and blogs but I think kids need room to be kids and if andrus says he's N tommorow....until he signs in Feb I'd say we will see. Main thing is pelini is a solid coach and who ever he feels is good is good enough for me. Pelini is a god fearing coach with integrity and sound judgment who can realize winning takes a backseat to honesty and mindset. I'm confident andrus peat will see this and be N by Sept.

Don't want to hash and rehash media tweets and blogs but I think kids need room to be kids and if andrus says he's N tommorow....until he signs in Feb I'd say we will see. Main thing is pelini is a solid coach and who ever he feels is good is good enough for me. Pelini is a god fearing coach with integrity and sound judgment who can realize winning takes a backseat to honesty and mindset. I'm confident andrus peat will see this and be N by Sept.

What does this even mean?

Idk? Isn't the goal to love God, rather than fear him???? ;)

Sounds to me like he's saying coaches who believe in god are apt to have more integrity and better judgment.

To be clear, I in no way believe this.

Sounds to me like he's saying coaches who believe in god are apt to have more integrity and better judgment.

LOLhippo+-+Skeptical.jpg

It's absolutely 100% true. Just ask Jim Tressel.

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

*Cut Alabama, Arkansas, Miami (FL), and Oregon

azcentral.com

I see three schools on there that I had stated I feared the most. He cut two of them.

Now there are still 3 other schools that I'm truly nervous about, so we'll have to see how it shakes out

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

azcentral.com

I see three schools on there that I had stated I feared the most. He cut two of them.

Now there are still 3 other schools that I'm truly nervous about, so we'll have to see how it shakes out

Texas, FSU and USC?

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

azcentral.com

Texas, FSU and USC?

FSU, Notre Dame and USC for me.

I don't think Texas stands a chance in hell.

I think in the end it comes down to Nebraska and Notre Dame and he joins his brother here in Lincoln.

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

azcentral.com

Texas, FSU and USC?

FSU, Notre Dame and USC for me.

I don't think Texas stands a chance in hell.

I think in the end it comes down to Nebraska and Notre Dame and he joins his brother here in Lincoln.

Don't count out FSU or Michigan he has visited both of them and loved both visits. I have a feeling that Andrus will have FSU and Michigan in his final group along with nebraska.

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

azcentral.com

Texas, FSU and USC?

Almost except replace FSU for Auburn. He has yet to visit UT and Auburn, so we'll have to see. However, FSU is a school that I'm concerned about, but for some reason not as much as the others.

Top 10 schools:

Arizona State

Auburn

Florida

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Texas

USC

azcentral.com

Texas, FSU and USC?

FSU, Auburn, and Florida. FSU will be a player until the end. As I stated in another thread Jimbo is throwning together something special down there and I think sooner rather than later we will be hearing the "Chop" loud and clear from Tallahassee. Auburn is the new flavor of the month and are doing something right to pull in some linemen they shouldn't really be that in with(ie, Westerman). And Florida will be a player IMO because they still are a hot name, and with Charlie Weis as the OC he will stress to recruits that he will prep them for the league where he was a VERY good coach.

Texas will be a late cut, a little concerned but they will blow all the smoke up your ass that you want to here, and on top of that how is their NFL lineman "pipeline" working? USC not so much.

Good film on this kid! Pretty solid for his age and size. Especially when he was able to get to the second level and push a linebacker up 7-12 yards back.

Who else was impressed with the QB... Dam, he made some nice throws there! Looks like he can run too.

Yeah I noticed that too, anyone know who that is?

The QB is Chase Cartwright, really talented and smart but chose to go to NAU, would liked to see him play somewhere big

• Mavric unlocked this topic