OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Good film on this kid! Pretty solid for his age and size. Especially when he was able to get to the second level and push a linebacker up 7-12 yards back.

Who else was impressed with the QB... Dam, he made some nice throws there! Looks like he can run too.

Yeah I noticed that too, anyone know who that is?

The QB is Chase Cartwright, really talented and smart but chose to go to NAU, would liked to see him play somewhere big

Something tell me that you are very close to the situation here...

• 2 weeks later...

We're far from a front runner, IMO

lest not we forget he is being recruited hard by a lot of other top notch programs.... its gonna be a battle and i hope we have our sh#t together on this on... the kid is just well a f'ing beast

This and the fact that this battle probably will go into 2012 for this kid. It says a lot more in what he doesn't do versus what he does do.

I'm with you again irule, this kids recruiting process will be a battle till the end. I could see him taking all 5 OV's, and waiting until NSD to make a final decision. I still have a good feeling about him though.

I'm with you again irule, this kids recruiting process will be a battle till the end. I could see him taking all 5 OV's, and waiting until NSD to make a final decision. I still have a good feeling about him though.

I do too. He's said he wants to play with his brother. Obviously that doesn't make it a lock by any means, but it certainly puts us at an advantage. What a HUGE pick up it would be if we did get him. Literally and figuratively.

My guess is that it ends up like the Aaron Green battle. He's got so many great schools rolling out the red carpet for him, nothing is really going to stand out to him after awhile, all the perks will become somewhat ubiquitous. Bama's got the recent titles, USC has the girls and the big city. Florida's got the weather and the ocean, Texas has the facilities...and so on. Hopefully big brother being here can end up being the scale tipper like it was for AG.

• Mavric unlocked this topic