The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Just got FIFA 12 and I was influenced by this thread to pick up Mass Effect 2. If it is anywhere near as good as most people say it is, I'm sure I'll be getting ME3 fairly soon as well. Maybe after the price drops a little. I owe some bad people a lot of money.

is 12 any fun, i love 11 and have played the demo on 12 but didnt think i liked it as much

• Fire 1

Well...couple things. I kind of fell out of FIFA for a long time. This is the first FIFA game I've bought for a number of years, so I can't really compare it to recent editions. Plus, since I haven't played in a while, I completely suck. Right now I'm having competitive games on Semi-pro. That should give you a good idea of how bad I am atm.

Honestly, I like it. There are some things about it that I need to get a good feel for (like defense, playing the ball in the air, shooting, lob passes, crosses, corner kicks, and through balls. So, nothing major. :lol:) I'll get better, but it's going to a bit.

Honestly, you might want to try and rent it somehow and play it a bit before you make a decision, or wait until somebody credible can give you a legitimate appraisal. Sorry I couldn't be more help bro.

I got NASCAR for the Wii not too long ago. I play a bunch of Wii games with the kids. The kids love Mario Kart Wii, and I have to admit, it's a lot of fun at times. My wife got a game for her birthday last year called Pac-Man Party, and the whole family loves that game. There's the main game and a ton of mini-games to play.

Both my wife and I have played WoW since July/August 2007. We both enjoy spending time in the game, and still enjoy the game after all the changes. I really like the flow now versus what it was, especially in levels 1-60. We're on Dalaran, if you want to look me up, let me know.

Traded in my dusty copy of MW3 for some GT5. Pretty happy with it.

After I close on my house, I'm hoping to upgrade the TV and get a steering wheel set up, I've heard good things about improved controls with a good wheel.

Just found my old PS2 and have been on a Twisted Metal kick for a couple weeks now. Boy that franchise is awesome, plus a new one just came out for PS3. Definitely gonna look into that.

SWEET TOOTH FOREVER!

Which one are you playing? Twisted Metal Black?

If so, Sweet Tooth's special in that game was ridiculously overpowered compared to some of the other drivers. Some of their specials just really sucked.

Just found my old PS2 and have been on a Twisted Metal kick for a couple weeks now. Boy that franchise is awesome, plus a new one just came out for PS3. Definitely gonna look into that.

SWEET TOOTH FOREVER!

Which one are you playing? Twisted Metal Black?

If so, Sweet Tooth's special in that game was ridiculously overpowered compared to some of the other drivers. Some of their specials just really sucked.

Yeah I'm playing black. His special is awesome. That's why I always play with him. Him and Outlaw are awesome.