The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Going back through Costume Quest in anticipation of the sequel coming out next month--if you like RPGs and you're a fan of DoubleFine Studio's humor, you'll like this game. It's a 15 hour RPG (complete with DLC) that uses Halloween costumes as 'classes' for the characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone played the new Super Smash Bros?

It's incredible. A ton of game modes, the gameplay seems like it's right in the sweet spot between Melee and Brawl speed-wise, really polished, and I've only seen a bit of the online play but it seems really good. I played for a few hours with friends over the weekend and man that was a blast

It's incredible. A ton of game modes, the gameplay seems like it's right in the sweet spot between Melee and Brawl speed-wise, really polished, and I've only seen a bit of the online play but it seems really good. I played for a few hours with friends over the weekend and man that was a blast

It. Was. Awesome.

Still suck with the new characters, but the ole standbys of Link, Samus, and Game and Watch didn't let me down.

If you haven't tried it yet and own Brawl, look into Project M. It's an open source hack that basically makes Brawl into a hybrid with Melee. It's great. My buddies and I have been playing that for months and months and it never gets old. They just launched an update to v 3.5 two weeks ago.

Currently, playing thru Quake 4 and some online L4D2. Finally got it working... Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Own it, having fun with it on the Wii U and Destiny on the XB1 right now.

Madden 15 on xb1... still doesn't compare to NCAA Football. I hate you Sam Keller, you big meany with your lawyers n such

Agree 100% about comparing the two. Got the last edition ;'( (NCAA 14) for Xmas. In the fourth year of a franchise with Texas State. Moved em to B10 throwing regionalist common sense out the window, but currently undefeated and #2 in the natIon, thank you very much.

For me, building a program and 'crootin has always been a lot more appealing than scouting guys to select with my late first round pick all year.

Just finished F.E.A.R. on the PC. Pretty unique FPS with some creepy moments and great atmosphere. Also been hitting the TF2 pretty hard lately (I'm new to it, somehow).

Anybody ever use g2a.com to purchase Steam codes?