The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished AC Black Flag, great game. Downloaded Need For Speed on XB1, anyone play this yet? I loved it on the first gen xbox

Saw that they have it for absurdly cheap for this week's Gold deals on XB1, thought I may give it a spin...but then again, BF4 and Titanfall are $25 and $12 for everything, respectively, as well...

Just finished AC Black Flag, great game. Downloaded Need For Speed on XB1, anyone play this yet? I loved it on the first gen xbox

Saw that they have it for absurdly cheap for this week's Gold deals on XB1, thought I may give it a spin...but then again, BF4 and Titanfall are $25 and $12 for everything, respectively, as well...

Not worth the buy IMO, you really can't do much modifications to the rides in this game. It was fun for about an hour but then it just became repetitive, racers vs cops is the entire story line.

Not worth the buy IMO, you really can't do much modifications to the rides in this game. It was fun for about an hour but then it just became repetitive, racers vs cops is the entire story line.

That sucks then. I'll just stick with Forza 5--that game is a lot of fun, now that they fixed how people level up and unlock vehicles in the game. May try Forza Horizon 2 as well--heard a lot of good things about it.

Oh, and I'll probably bite on Titanfall for $12.

Oh, and I'll probably bite on Titanfall for $12.

You getting it for X1?

Xb gold has a really good sale on games right now. I was thinking about downloading it tonight

Already procured. My brother-from-another-mother back in Lexington picked it up as well. Hell of a deal for $12.50 that includes all DLC.