DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

Colorado? COLORADO?

his name is Brian Cabral... associate head coach/LB coach.......

kid from hawaii used to teach with his brother.... he recruits all the hawaii kids for CU just as Norm CHow recruits all the kids from hawaii wherever the hell he is......

the guy gets some good kids to come over and for some reason (being that its freezing and CU generally sucks a lot of kids from here are drawn to that school for sports or in general) i bet they will get a lot more hawaii kids now that they are headed to the pac-12.... but i wouldnt worry about him going there......

Colorado? COLORADO?

his name is Brian Cabral... associate head coach/LB coach.......

kid from hawaii used to teach with his brother.... he recruits all the hawaii kids for CU just as Norm CHow recruits all the kids from hawaii wherever the hell he is......

the guy gets some good kids to come over and for some reason (being that its freezing and CU generally sucks a lot of kids from here are drawn to that school for sports or in general) i bet they will get a lot more hawaii kids now that they are headed to the pac-12.... but i wouldnt worry about him going there......

Coaching with Slick Rick Neuheisel at UCLA.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the addition of Max Pirman mean that things are not looking good here? I know it was a long shot draging a guy to Nebraska from Hawaii, but I love to get the guys how get upgraded like him, Santos, and even Lucien...it shows their best football is ahead of them.

i think Lake would like to come here but its too far and on TV here its all PAC-10 hype... so its easy to see how he could be swayed into staying west coast....... dont know if it means anything about max committing but i think its a safe bet to say he might not come here

• 1 month later...

Nebraska visit still ranks as the best.. said he was concerned about the Pirman commit, but was reassured he would still have a spot.. JP will be in home soon, and he plans to give Colorado a visit next month.

made it sound positive for us, but I still wouldn't get my hopes up, based on what's been stated previously.

Send in the closer. Rough life for JP.

Bo: Hey JP I need ya to hope on a plane, leave the 20 degree weather, and head to Hawaii.

JP: No thanks Bo I love these sub 15 degree mornings

Go get him JP

• Fire 1

Nebraska visit still ranks as the best.. said he was concerned about the Pirman commit, but was reassured he would still have a spot.. JP will be in home soon, and he plans to give Colorado a visit next month.

made it sound positive for us, but I still wouldn't get my hopes up, based on what's been stated previously.

Why would he be worried bout Pirman? He's comin as a TE and as far as I can tell we want Lake as a DE. But I really don't see Lake as a primary DE. We r on better DEs than Lake and I expect to get a couple of them in. Sorry Lake but u should have committed early cuz we have moved beyond him now. We would take him as a greyshirt but that's it unless we don't fill on DE.

Why would he be worried bout Pirman? He's comin as a TE and as far as I can tell we want Lake as a DE. But I really don't see Lake as a primary DE. We r on better DEs than Lake and I expect to get a couple of them in. Sorry Lake but u should have committed early cuz we have moved beyond him now. We would take him as a greyshirt but that's it unless we don't fill on DE.

What DE's do you expect us to have N that you think it would be a smart idea to not take Lake? And I disagree, Lake is not a greyshirt possibility. Not only do I think he would never do that, but he is a bigger priority for the staff than that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the exit of Jim Harbaugh a few weeks ago, Stanford has dropped a bit from his list. Even though he took another visit to Stanford, Lake has said that there are really two teams at the top that are tied which are Oregon and Nebraska.

John Papuchis will be in Hawaii next week for an in home visit.

With the exit of Jim Harbaugh a few weeks ago, Stanford has dropped a bit from his list. Even though he took another visit to Stanford, Lake has said that there are really two teams at the top that are tied which are Oregon and Nebraska.

John Papuchis will be in Hawaii next week for an in home visit.

while i can i am suprised i am also very excited.... JP needs to call me so i can give him the hook up!!!!!