But the question is if he is at practice today, and if he will be Monday. snacks.gif

if you have something, spit it out

Heard that he was at practice today, should be a good sign. Nobody has anything concrete yet, pretty sure not even Taylor is 100% either way at this point. Just saying I think it will be resolved come Monday.

But then again Q was around, then was gone, totally different situations, but if I recall Bo was "not worried" about Q, then he was gone.

can somebody call the salt water aquarium guy, I need closure on this rumor. If Bo has talked about this at home it is possible that the exotic plant gardener heard something and talked to the lion tamer (for bo's pet lion) and the lion tamer said something to the SWAG (that's right shortend salt water aquarium guy to SWAG). That way we can have a credible source to all this mess.:sarcasm

Are we serious? This rumor has so much asumtion on such little basis, first we have to asume that the QB race is down to only two after just a couple practices, next we have to asume that TMart(a player who redshirted with out complaint last year) would be upset enough to want to transfer over this and sit out a year, thirdly we have to asume that Bo would allow a player to skip practice in order to find another school, and lastly we have to asume that the said player who is now transfering and will never play a snap of husker football returns to practice the next day. I would be willing to stake my reputation that this rumor is complete B.S.

i agree..im hearing the ucla thing as well. I dont think he would be back at practice the next day if he was transfering. You really think he would be invited back to practice?..."ya come on back to practice so you can stay in shape ...here take the playbook with ya when you leave too"...i call BS\

Carl is due to be fired any day now right? ......BS

There are insiders on this board and others with proven track records who infer that this is more than nothing. That being said, whatever happens I think we will be just fine. T-magic is not a starting QB and I agree with jliehr's assessment that we would be better off with a position move. The problem is that Martinez comes off as a "me first" player. That doesn't mean that he can't have great success, it just means that he isn't willing to do anything for the team by sacrificing his own goals. I still remember a conversation with Jeremy Crabtree on Unsportsmanlike Conduct where he stated that Taylor was constantly sending him film and e-mails trying to get him to increase his Rivals ranking. Jeremy laughed about it, and seemed to infer that this was a fairly unusual situation. This was after he verballed. For some reason, that just has never sat very well with me.

ya that makes him look pretty bad if true. But i cant help but think Bo might know a little more then the internet gods about husker football. I cant see him being let back into practice. Maybe Taylor is missing home and was talking about some of his options and then it got around to people that blew it up. Reaguardless of what happened i really dont think they would let him back into practice, so they must have gotten it worked out.

another theroy is,...he got asked to possibly try a different postion got all upset and started saying crap about leaving...just as you or i would do when we have a bad day on the job. Maybe they gave him a day to cool off and think about it...who knows....

if they let him practice the next day i highly doubt hes leaving... but if so Good luck to him.

Now THAT sounds like it could be true. I'm not saying it's not jumping to baseless conclusions like any others theories on this thread, but the whole situation was strangely reminiscent of the Collins Okafor thing.

The way I see it, if he is "threatening" to transfer, either HE knew he wasn't good enough and saw the writing on the wall, or the coaches told him so and he saw the writing on the wall. If either of those things are true, then he's third on the QB depth chart and wouldn't be missed that much if at all (if either of those things were the case.)

After paying close attention to the conference realignment and LeBron's free agency I pretty much have given up on trusting rumors like these. Unless something more happens I don't think that one missed practice is a good enough indication that he's going to transfer and I put almost no value to this rumor unless I hear more.

But the question is if he is at practice today, and if he will be Monday. snacks.gif

Heard that he was at practice today, should be a good sign. Nobody has anything concrete yet, pretty sure not even Taylor is 100% either way at this point. Just saying I think it will be resolved come Monday.

But then again Q was around, then was gone, totally different situations, but if I recall Bo was "not worried" about Q, then he was gone.

Not even Taylor is 100% either way...about what? What are the two ways? Leaving and staying? That raises more questions than answers and gives more credence to some of the rumors...

Anyone remember being on this board when Harrison Beck disappeared? Man, those were some tense times.

resolve what,there is nothing to resolve.

Is class even in session right now?

Willie - you got something to add, or would you like to remain cryptic for the moment?

Probably will say more in a few days/weeks. Right now, I'll just let this thing go as the coaching staff wants it to.

But if you remember my hard stance on TMart, it still stands. Feel even more strongly about my opinions than I did back when he signed.

this is what makes me think something is up.

Just wondering but where are some of these rumors coming from? I mean he just missed one practice...

This one was started by a text message received by an "insider" on a different board. People are reading a bit too much into Bo's demeanor. He's pissed at the media, partially because they leaked injury info before players parents were notified, and partially for asking the same question 10 times in a row, trying to get a different answer.

When I read this last night I was under the impression that the only thing to this rumor was a missed practice and Bo being surly to the media (just like every week during the season) Do these insider text messages say anything other than that. If not this rumor can be put to bed. Tmart willing redshirted last year, during some of the worst offensive play of husker history. If he was willing to take a back seat to that he would be willing to take a back seat next year. Once agan this is assuming that the qb race is down to two (which I am not willing to believe at this point)