BOISE STATE - HOME AND HOME

HuskerBob4

Just heard on ESPN Austin radio that we have secured a home and home series with Boise State...

Any word back in Nebraska???

I know Nebraska wanted a two for one against Boise. Two in Lincoln and one in Boise.

I would rather have the 2 home 1 away, but i havent heard anything about a home and home series with BSU.

But I thought the Boise deal was dead after they wanted a million clams to come to Lincoln.

That was my understanding also

Just remember, we rejected the deal when we were in the Big12.. Figuring we will have a little extra cash to float when we join the Big10, the administration might be signing BS with the 1mil with no afterthoughts.

But I thought the Boise deal was dead after they wanted a million clams to come to Lincoln.

That was my understanding also

Just remember, we rejected the deal when we were in the Big12.. Figuring we will have a little extra cash to float when we join the Big10, the administration might be signing BS with the 1mil with no afterthoughts.

I hope we're not paying Boise State 1 million to come to Lincoln. I hope this deal is a result of Boise State trying to save face after getting called out in the press all week.

The million was supposedly the deal breaker according to reports this summer when all this was going down. But it is funny that a mil is too much but we just sent the Vandals back home with $800,000.

Its different with teams like the Vandals. The Vandals is almost a guarantee win. It doesn't make sense to pay a team 1 million to come out and have a good chance of beating you.